What A Way To Start The Day

Rollin-Rolla

didnt get to bed lastnight until about 4am just doing the usual chilling as uni holidays are on. and this morning i get a knock on the door and someone has hit my car. i originally thought it was a joke as i have heard it before as my paddock basher ke70 doesnt have the best of good looks. and i went outside and it was actual hit and the lady that hit it was just standing there giving me her details. she was in new pajero. so theres some free cash for me :) ive been looking for an excuse to buy a new car. its bit of a fairy tap.

post-1451-1168219510_thumb.jpg

post-1451-1168219519_thumb.jpg

post-1451-1168219526_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rollin-Rolla

Members dont see this ad
gotta love that. same thing happened to me with my old bmw, managed to get a quote for almost $2k, got paid out and put a new guard on myself, painted and all for <$300!

Nice, I'm dreaming to get a quote for 2g cause for my car it would be a write off, but i want some cash and i wont even worry about fixing it, i bought the car for a whole 700. i now know why i bought it aswell, cause wen people hit it i don't tend to care aslong as they pay. makes my pocket fatter.

"oh no.... someone has dented my completely original imported corolla 1600 GT.... the repairs will be extremely expensive....whatever shall I do"

$CHING CHING$

You know Pajero means wanker in spanish.... :)

lol thats pretty funny didnt know it was wanker in spanish. it explains this retard i know that has an old shit pajero that thinks he is from the country but live closest to the city than anyone

yeh i also thanked her for that valandor. but still i would have pulled it out with my hands if it was a drive off. but no doubt i still would have been pissed.

but she was visiting a neighbour across from my house so wouldnt be hard to track her down.

Edited by Rollin-Rolla

Just be lucky that its only the front quarter. Looks close to the bonnet too.

One of my employees had his girlfriends mum back into his car with a forby. The bumper magled the quarter while the towbar f@$ked the door.

What do you think a panel beater would charge?? $600?? They charge dor stupid things like...

Removal of bumper=$15

Removal of guard=$40

New guard=$150

Then they have to put it back on.

...You get the drift.

Good luck with it tho.

Just be lucky that its only the front quarter. Looks close to the bonnet too.

One of my employees had his girlfriends mum back into his car with a forby. The bumper magled the quarter while the towbar f@$ked the door.

What do you think a panel beater would charge?? $600?? They charge dor stupid things like...

Removal of bumper=$15

Removal of guard=$40

New guard=$150

Then they have to put it back on.

...You get the drift.

Good luck with it tho.

yeh i can tell you for free that whatever cash froms it is goin in my pocket. its only a thrash around. its been temporarily fixed with a drift monkey drawn on. thats about it. i have other cars that require cash rather than one that doesnt need it. drive it till it breaks, and once it breaks then fix it. too hard otherwise. my other rolla is the main one i care about.

Gentlemen, please be aware that at least one member in here has a Pajero, and actually likes it. It's not a straight translation to wanker, but apparently it's not far off it. Hence they called it a Shogun for a while in Europe.....