Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gearboxes ! ! ! !

Featured Replies

  • Replies 33
  • Views 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Well again thankyou for everything guys but cause I was told it was bad I got rid of it so now I gotta find a t50 to suit the 4age so if anyone has one let me know pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.

  • 1 month later...

this seem to now be sorted but i thought id add my bit, I'm using a early 20 spline t50 with a 4a bellhousing for over a year now with a 20V including racing, no oil leak of destroying the box, I'm using a standard 20V clutch plate that came with the motor and using a standard K tailshaft, Maybe the oil leak problem is the shims for the bearings between the box and bellhousing where not the correct ones etc, I used two on the output shaft and one on the bottom shaft from memory, But as i said it was over a year ago and it isnt leaking there.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.