Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Aus Day Jjj Hottest 100 Party

Featured Replies

  • Replies 32
  • Views 45.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Only one more sleep!!!

 

Just thought I'd add....We will supply some snags, hamburgers, salads etc, if you're a fuss prick, then bring your own steak. :dance:

 

Also bring some $2 coins. I wouldn't be allowed to say exactly why, but you'll find out on the day. Should be able to guess why!

 

If there's going to be a few rollaclubbers there, we might even have a bit of a discussion of future Launceston meets/events!!

There's a few ideas being chucked about at the mo, for example the "how far will your old rolla make it" cruise. :)

I'll be wanting to hear some limiter action! :)

  • Author

You'll have to look at the video, as I pulled the tacho out and gave it back to Casey last night.

 

Or....get your self a shift light tacho today, and I'll wire a limiter up in your car tomorrow!!! :)

You'll have to look at the video, as I pulled the tacho out and gave it back to Casey last night.

 

Or....get your self a shift light tacho today, and I'll wire a limiter up in your car tomorrow!!! :)

 

I shouldn't... but... f@$k it, who sells cheap ones? Hahahah :dance:

for sure massive day with water fight yo!

  • Author

Yeah good day guys. Water fight was good, even though my flat mate thought we weren't being very mature!! :hmm: T'was quite refreshing though! :S

 

just 1 pic for your amusement.....

 

0126081804-00.jpg

haha what a day lol my feet are still sore from running round on gravel bare foot lol oh and fisting coke machines is fun

lol.. anyone in trouble?

ba hahahaha much funnys so how broken was it?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.