Spotted Vic

kickn5k

Often spot a stock looking ke70 parked outside my place (swinburne uni) beige with white stripes up it. Anyone off here?

Yeah, this used to be my car, gave it to my mate and we did the paintjob for him. Haha it looks like a toy car literally, 100% stock besides the paint and the radio. Got rid of all the little rust spots before we painted it so it looks real clean.

Glad it's been seen around, its a real headturner. :P

Members dont see this ad

spotted a yellow ke30 or 55 at the maccas / bp on the western ring road on saturday morning , was parked adjacent the petrol pumps. Globe mags i thinks and it was lowered. Looked very neat . Had a rollaclub.com sticker on the window, black and white plates D....... i parked behind in my ke10. i got some maccas but still no driver. i waited but i had places to be . would have been good to have a chat . There were plenty of bikies there that day

Edited by kexxxclub

spotted a yellow ke30 or 55 at the maccas / bp on the western ring road on saturday morning , was parked adjacent the petrol pumps. Globe mags i thinks and it was lowered. Looked very neat . Had a rollaclub.com sticker on the window, black and white plates D....... i parked behind in my ke10. i got some maccas but still no driver. i waited but i had places to be . would have been good to have a chat . There were plenty of bikies there that day

Omg so should have asked me behind the counter that was mine I'm the manager there i saw a awsome rolla behind me was tempted to come out and take pics looked for the driver but didnt know who it was soon as i went in the back and came out again had some time to look at your rolla it was gone :) I'm there all the time come say hi any time ask for Andrew

oh and its a KE30

and its Maccas MOBIL on western ring rd :y:

if wasnt for the the harley club rocking up woulda been free thats why was so busy had something like 200 bikers to serve hence i was on the till helping out the other operator serve on till lols

ah well always next time come say HI

Edited by muzke30

• 2 weeks later...

Any one looking for a KE20? I had a look at this one on Saturday.

Its in reasonable shape for the money and is a two owner.

Has a ding in the drivers side rear quarter, and has a big rust hole in the bottom of the drivers front guard. Other than that seemed pretty straight. Started and idled well, don't know how it drives as I didn't take it for a run. Interior needs a fair bit of work as most of the seats had some kind of wear and tear.

http://melbourne.gumtree.com.au/c-Cars-Veh...QAdIdZ161671210

I made an offer but it was a bit lower than what she wanted, so I thought I might let you guys know about it :yes:

Monday night:

On North Road in Brighton East, near the Hawthorn Road intersection, out front of the cemetery there was a white KE20 for sale, $1000 ONO

Panels all looked very straight, don't remember seeing any major dents. Bumpers looked pretty straight too from memory. Minor rust here and there, massive rust patch on drivers side on the quarter panel just in front of the door. Was dark so didn't do a proper check and not sure whether it's parked there regularly or not, but wouldn't hurt to swing past if you're in the area and are looking for one.

If anyone is interested I took a photo on my phone of the rust, and also of the phone number to reach them on, PM me if you want details.

Edited by soyboy