Spotted Vic

kickn5k

Members dont see this ad
  • 2 weeks later...

spotted white ke70 slammed with black deep dish rims with usual primer round the back end no rear bumper pulling out of Safeway kilsyth Canterbury road 730 pm usally see it along here

Edited by JAZZA6

spotted white ke70 slammed with black deep dish rims with usual primer round the back end no rear bumper pulling out of Safeway kilsyth Canterbury road 730 pm usally see it along here

that'd be boky (nath) one of the regulars at Team Thrash Garage... might find more of him on AE86drivingclub.com

there's a few old school Toyota lovers in that part of town...

Spotted a ke70 rolla, Light sky blue, sedan, black mags on front, stocky's on the back, black JDM mirrors on the bonnet, blacked out tailights and lowered. Its parked out the front of timbertop milkbar in rowville. Anyone know of this car?

Edited by Johno

Saw the same car just after 3 heading down McDonalds Rd Towards Sth Morang

hey I'm pretty sure ive seen you a few times going down dalton road of a morning time about 7:30 - 7:45 you always turn left down settlement road I'm in a red ke70 ill wave next time i see ya

hey I'm pretty sure ive seen you a few times going down dalton road of a morning time about 7:30 - 7:45 you always turn left down settlement road I'm in a red ke70 ill wave next time i see ya

Jamie, thats Chris with the blue ke36 panelvan. He works in settlement rd. you can't miss his blue van, its like you're ke70 at the tyre factory it always hits me when I got past. :P

Turing right off the Eastern freeway onto Springvale rd was an obviously abandoned series two ae82 cs white sedan, without plates. It could be a good parts car for Johno.

yeah its been there all week! no note on it from what i could see.. part's car? ;)