What Would You Add To Your Car

SoulSearcher

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did someone say a start button??!!!

WELL, news just in (via my inbox from Toyota)...

"Toyota will launch the all-new Corolla hatch and sedan in Australia in the second quarter of 2007, retaining the Corolla nameplate for both body styles. The dynamic design and striking features of the hatch are due to the "inside out" philosophy adopted by designers. This approach focused on providing maximum useable interior space with high levels of passenger comfort. Innovative interior features include an elegant, sculpted console that raises the gear lever and other controls to a near perfect ergonomic height. On the outside, the hatch has a strong, dynamic appearance that expresses its driving character.

The wide body and track give a stable look and the sharply defined architecture of the car creates a crisp, fresh feel. Power will come from an all-new 1.8-litre dual VVT-i engine, which can be matched to a new six-speed manual transmission or a four-speed automatic with a sporty gated shift. High-tech features include the availability of up to seven airbags, Smart Entry and Push Button Start on some models."

Lesley :D

a full setup of 40mm webers and all proper linkages

2" side pipe exhaust with no muffler

a pair of cobra classic seats

some dished 12" steelies with standard hub caps

all this on the ke11

I have almost finished making my 2" sidepipe for my AE71, but I'm keeping 1 muffler in the system. not enough backpressure without it and it would sound like its about to die without it.