Whats Up With

"Three doors down", "nickleback", "seether", "Creed", and the one with the song thats constantly being played on the radio. Everytime they release a song i think "oh nicklebacks got a new single out" but noooo its another band! Can't anyone do anything origional these days, its no wonder that i never listen to the radio, its all the same crap songs released by bands that shouldnt even have deals let alone songs on radio. Meanwhile mad bands don't even get record deals!.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah guess it has been comercially wise. Theres still heaps of metal bands churning out mad music, its just comerical shit like Black eyed pee's, will smith etc. Mudvayne, In Flames, Static-x and the like metal bands are bringing out mad albums that aren't just 2 minute chuck togeather jobs to make money. Mean while they don't get radio play due to the fact they're to "heavy" for radio. Korns "y'all wanna single" film clip pretty much sums it up though.

Yeah guess it has been comercially wise. Theres still heaps of metal bands churning out mad music, its just comerical shit like Black eyed pee's, will smith etc. Mudvayne, In Flames, Static-x and the like metal bands are bringing out mad albums that aren't just 2 minute chuck togeather jobs to make money. Mean while they don't get radio play due to the fact they're to "heavy" for radio. Korns "y'all wanna single" film clip pretty much sums it up though.

Korns greatest hits CD is awesome :P

JJJ is a radio station if you want something different for us QLDer's.

The best station I've heard lately is 4zzz in brisbane played heaps of system of a down slayer static-x and ozzy rob zombiebut I do agree most new bands suck. Heavy metal from the early days for the win.

What is the frequency for 4zzz, Sounds like a station for me.

hahah yeah 102.1 FM is Tripple Z.

Based in the Valley.. Mate from school works there. lol been in the studio.. its pretty cool :hmm:

yeah, Tripple J has been playing so much australian $h!t Lately; it makes me sick. Atm 104.5 has been ok, don't mind 97.3, Nova is just repete FM, and b105 is ocasioanly ok.

But to the actual statement up top; yes, I'm SOOOOOOO with you on that. I'm sick of all this copy / same stuff / single guy songs that are just frekin annoying.

Take me back to the 70s, please someone :P

Aussie hip-hop shits me.

Long live the metal. I think Clown is gonna have to get his arse to a gig when my band starts playing shows in 4-5 months time :hmm:

I'll introduce you to the Adelaide Metal Scene. :P