Redwarf

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rob: Thanks :dance: Now I just have to get Brian to set up Hal like Paul's AE86... :S

Fook: Haha, you sure you want to do that? My suspension setup would make baby jesus cry.

Rob: thanks for the kind words. It means a lot to hear that from someone like you.

Thanks for the photos Haikal. You got the one with my arm out the window. :)

Geez Haky (can I call you Haky??), those photos sure are great!! My personal favourites are the Ken Graham one where he is leaning out of the window, the kid in the helmet on the seat, Bazza concentrating so hard on learning the motorkhana test.

You have an amazing ability to capture the moment with such clarity!! While I love the car shots, it's the ones with people in them I love the most. Thanks for taking photos, we really appreciate it since we don't have the time (or the ability or the equipment etc) to do so on the day...

I think Fook is finding out for us.

btw - back in the olden days, 'reverse 180s' used to be called 'reverse flicks' and they're cool. My Dad, to this day, still tells the story of when he did the PERFECT reverse flick in Hopkirk, back in 1979 (or sometime near then)..... me, I usually end up taking out half of the finish garage when I give it a try!!

I think Fook is finding out for us.

btw - back in the olden days, 'reverse 180s' used to be called 'reverse flicks' and they're cool.  My Dad, to this day, still tells the story of when he did the PERFECT reverse flick in Hopkirk, back in 1979 (or sometime near then).....  me, I usually end up taking out half of the finish garage when I give it a try!!

lol, but datgirl, you do it with such style precision - great fun to watch; even if it doesn't go to plan sometimes !

Erm, haha. I really should know, but I don't. I'm slack. Motorkhana panel doesn't have a website (I am meant to have a calendar thing too, but I have no idea where it is), and no the HSCCQ site doesn't have it either - oops, haha :dance:

Gosh I'm so over my head in work...

Geez Haky (can I call you Haky??), those photos sure are great!! My personal favourites are the Ken Graham one where he is leaning out of the window, the kid in the helmet on the seat, Bazza concentrating so hard on learning the motorkhana test.

You have an amazing ability to capture the moment with such clarity!! While I love the car shots, it's the ones with people in them I love the most. Thanks for taking photos, we really appreciate it since we don't have the time (or the ability or the equipment etc) to do so on the day...

What am I, now some kinda fish? :dance:

Yeah, car shots only have so much appeal. And after a while they all start to look the same. At the end of the day, it is the human element that makes it all interesting.

Seriously, though, I'm glad you guys like my work, that's what keeps me coming back, the fact that you guys appreciate what I do.

So let it be known, and order some prints! They make for great memories, and gifts. After all, you never know when your precious might have a high speed encounter with a another solid, unyielding object :S And like Fook said, a better equipped Haikal makes for a happier Haikal. Oh, and the pictures come out heaps better, too.