Redwarf

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm sitting here thinking of all the bad names to call all of you who made it to the motorkhana on sunday while I was working on our block of land.(digging out stumps,fencing and thinking of things I would rather be doing)

Don't worry it's only my jealosy bubbling to the surface.

It sounds as though you all had a ball, #$@%^&*(*&^%$.(trying to curb my envy)

Would love to see some results if anyone knows them, how did fook and mel fare,

no need to ask about rob.

starting to fade from irridescent green to lime.

ah well it won't take long for the w.d. king to come back ( anyone got a spare big end bearing laying about)

I can now be called the rollaclub WD QUEEN - I managed one and I haven't done a WD in years! Bloody Double Hat test middle orange pole *grumble*

I also hit a pole in paddy, so mubblezzz or Fook should take out the no 2 and 3 spots on the rollaclub motorkhana ladder. I didn't get to watch fook once all day :-( as we were split into 2 groups, but I could sure hear him!!

I have a hell-sore back and shoulders from wrestling with Redwarf (the car), I might have to go to the doc. I forgot just how:

[a] much work

difficult

[c] FUN

motorkhanas are. I can't wait for the next one - 29th August? is that right?

Fook, I am not a member of the HSCCQ egroup, any results as yet? I reckon Rob would have come 3rd, 4th or 5th on handicap, he was ON FIRE all day!!!!

Struth, will someone put up a photo of a different car? You're embaressing me.

Mumblezz, given time, (and not much of it) you're going to be very dangerous to those residing in the top end of the field. I love the way that car nips around poles, and without an LSD, too.

Fook, an LSD and a working hand brake, and I may consider not even turning up again. Take heart, you did really well, adapted to the tightness and worked with what you had. It was a tough day for everyone. No you're not doing something wrong, Mumblezz'z car's just set up differently. I wish I could get my car to do what his does.

Teddy, when you start doing these, remember you wont do all that overnight. Fook's been at it for a while, Datgirl's been at it longer, and I've been at it for what feels like forever. Forget about Mumblezz, he's just a freak. You'll learn what the car will do in the first couple of events, and from there it will get easier, and more entertaining. I don't think I'll ever get bored of doing the occasional Motorkhana.

I had a fat time.

R

Oh i just cannot wait until i do my first motorkhana!

After watching the event, all i need to do know is purchase a *Fook's Book* and start to read up :dance:

*mentally been practicing those reverse 180's - i think Ive nearly got it covered in theory lol!!*

Yes those reverse 180's are... different :dance: I definately need to practice them more, and get the guts to try to do them into the garage... Next club motorkhana maybe? :y:

Rob: Thanks :S Now I just have to get Brian to set up Hal like Paul's AE86... :)