• 2 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I'm still waiting for my suspension but i was assured it would arrive this week coming.

Changed the centers over in my 8 inch, Finished fixing the front end etc.

Heater core had a major leak so i have disconnected that, I might fix it one day.

I understand your pain. I swear i ran over a frikken chinaman or something. Get cancer, then the guy I lease the pool off is trying to screw me for more money or telling me I can leave, I am running my squad at about 50% thanks to cold and flu season and now the roof on the pool has fallen apart thanks to big winds. OMFG!!!

Diff was screwed so we pulled it out and replaced it with another corona one i had been throwing around the yard.

post-1746-1188036705_thumb.jpg

Now this one is screwed but thats because it had a lot of rust inside it but meh at least it doesn't lock one wheel at 80kph.

Pajero diff is nearly ready to go in just need some rims to whack on so i can roll it around the yard.

Went to go to willow bank last night to the test n tune but didn't make it, Was coughing and spluttering so we turned around and went home, Changed oxygen sensor and gave it a full service fuel filter, oil, oil filter etc and now it's sweet again.