January 21, 201016 yr comment_407304 Comon Jon remove digit, figured out a motor combo yet, good work BTW Report
January 27, 201016 yr comment_408669 INteresting one on your front eye bushes Jip, I had to take one out of my ke35 up to the local auto store because there were two sizes listed in the Super Pro catalougue. Personally I have only ever seen ke3x/5x with the larger bushes. Report
February 9, 201016 yr Author comment_412295 Yeah same so I don't know what nolathane are on. Well anyway finally got bushes in and found enough motivation to do some work. The replacement front eye bushes... The rear shackles... Attached... Shockies... The diff ready to go in... And done!!!... Man its looking so awesome. Its got me all excited Report
February 9, 201016 yr comment_412324 Yeah same so I don't know what nolathane are on. Well anyway finally got bushes in and found enough motivation to do some work. Man its looking so awesome. Its got me all excited damm thats coming along nicely jip well done Report
February 9, 201016 yr comment_412327 Faaark that looks good. Be doing the same on mine in a few weeks :) Report
February 10, 201016 yr comment_412494 That looks really good, slowly helping me get the inspiration together to fit all the rear end bushes I bought for the rear end of mine. Report
March 20, 201016 yr comment_423144 Very Very nice, hopefully you will be back in a rolla soon haha Report
April 2, 201016 yr comment_426514 I think its cause he lost his nuts somewhere down the road :D :S Hey hey miss JiP :P :D Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now