May 16, 200719 yr comment_177479 Hey guys, I'm only new on here, but thought i'd post up a pic of my recently aquired KE11 :cool: Specs Name:: Shannon (Shazza, as everyone else calls me Car: Toyota KE11 Corolla Engine:: Fresh Rebuilt 3K, Extractors (Not Yet Installed) Twin Webbers Suspension:: Modified Mitsubishi Magna Front Struts with disk brake front end, 3" lowering blocks in rear Rims:: Stock 14" Peaugot Rims (Suit the car to a Tee) Interior:: Stock, needs retrimming Exterior:: Devil Yellow Acrylic respray, still needs to buffed Thats about it for now, still putting her back together, all the hard work is done though. Report
May 16, 200719 yr comment_177481 looks hot, not a massive fan of the wheels but meh whatever floats your boat! ooh and LOL at your signature :cool: Report
May 16, 200719 yr comment_177518 That looks Hot! like the wheels to, i thought of goin yellow on my ke10 but have been leanin towards red, but u have deffenly made me thinks twice! keep up the good work mate! and Welcome to RollaClub! Report
May 17, 200719 yr comment_177545 i actually like the wheels alot, where did you get them from? and what size and caliper specs are the mitsu front brakes? Report
May 17, 200719 yr Author comment_177696 i actually like the wheels alot, where did you get them from? and what size and caliper specs are the mitsu front brakes? Hey mate, I'm not sure where the prievious owner got the wheels from, but all i know is they are stock wheels from a peugot 206 or similar. And I'm also not sure about the front end onversion, as i didnt do any of it. Report
May 31, 200719 yr comment_179653 those wheels are tough as. I think I will start hunting a set down for my wagon, they look shit hot. Are they a 110 PCD? Or have you changed the stud patterns? Report
June 8, 200719 yr Author comment_181122 those wheels are tough as. I think I will start hunting a set down for my wagon, they look shit hot. Are they a 110 PCD? Or have you changed the stud patterns? Mate, as far as I'm aware, they are the original stud pattern. As i said, i bought it like this. I can measure them if your really interested. Report
June 9, 200719 yr comment_181128 Thats hot, The wheels really suit it aswell (like you said), At 1st glimpse you think they are superlights. Report
June 9, 200719 yr comment_181157 yeah, but people squeeze the 108 wheels onto the 110 hubs. :wink: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now