State Of Origin, 2007

Members dont see this ad

ahh crap, sorry for those I gave the wild goose chase to, I forgot to put "IN SA" in the title :bash:

It was an interesting match, WHY were the blues kicking on the 3rd and 4th tackle for craps sake??! I remember when S of O used to be a low scoring match because the defense was played so well, but the blues just crapped out and died in the last half.

Well done to the QLD'ers they played extremely well.

Bring on match 2 in two weeks (probably on again at 10.30pm in South Australia) it's pretty crap that the UK get it LIVE yet here we are in Adelaide we get a delayed telecast :no2:

Lesley ;)

I missed it, I seen this thread and thought it started at 10:30, GOD DAMN DAYLIGHT SAVINGS.

lol. You can't have seriously thought they'd start a game at 10:30pm local time??? Daylight savings has been over for two months now....just a time zone difference.

lol. You can't have seriously thought they'd start a game at 10:30pm local time??? Daylight savings has been over for two months now....just a time zone difference.

Yeap, I hardly watch normal TV anymore so I didn't see the advertised time.

The blues had that game in the first half, but they just lost momentum in the 2nd half (when EVERYONE knows Qld will make a gigantic effort). I reckon the blues will have a number of different players in the next game and the Qld'ers won't know what hit em!! It'll come down to the decider again and it'll be anyones game!!!

go the blues!!!

Lesley :D