Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Micks Fj20 Conversion Into Ke30 Sedan.

Featured Replies

  • Author
That engine bay is cleaner than my dishes haha

 

All those other corollas are neat as too.

 

I got the Zoom mag with your car in it the other day too....It looks awesome...so good to have a KE30 in a magazine like Zoom, a refreshing change from all the datto's haha

Hi rolla boy, thanks for your feed back mate, keep your eyes on fast fours magazine as the sprinter and the yellow ke30 will be in the mag in the next few months. :lolcry:

  • Replies 130
  • Views 149.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is awesome dude, it is great to see the work involved in doing such a conversion. Haven't had a chance to get da mag. Can't wait till I have the privelege of a car that I own previewed in a mag. That'll be the day. Congrats again dude. Really happy for you.

 

Just quickly too, just wanted to say thanks heaps for the cruz. I had a ball. :lolcry: :fuzz: :bash: :bash: :bash:

  • Author
This is awesome dude, it is great to see the work involved in doing such a conversion. Haven't had a chance to get da mag. Can't wait till I have the privelege of a car that I own previewed in a mag. That'll be the day. Congrats again dude. Really happy for you.

 

Just quickly too, just wanted to say thanks heaps for the cruz. I had a ball. :fuzz: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash:

 

Thanks mate, your too kind. I'm organising another cruze very soon I'm thinking sunday march the 9th, I'm thinking we cruze to the entrance. :lolcry: will you have your conversion done?

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Hey Rolla lovers, I'm bored as usual so here are some more pics, i've included a pic of my old R31 skyline GTS2 that made way for the rolla. :P There's also a pic of my turbo GT28/71R the rest are just random pics. enjoy :P

post-3596-1199618039_thumb.jpg

post-3596-1199618198_thumb.jpg

post-3596-1199618393.jpg

post-3596-1199618587_thumb.jpg

post-3596-1199618781_thumb.jpg

post-3596-1199618912_thumb.jpg

post-3596-1199619127_thumb.jpg

post-3596-1199619389_thumb.jpg

post-3596-1199619502_thumb.jpg

post-3596-1199619625_thumb.jpg

Hey dude. That is just plain dedication to the old rollas. That is all I have ever owned too. Me first one was a 1981 KE55, then a 1981 KE70 Wagon, and now my current KE55. Coundn't ask for a better car, the old rollas RULE.

Edited by olskool

  • Author
Hey dude. That is just plain dedication to the old rollas. That is all I have ever owned too. Me first one was a 1981 KE55, then a 1981 KE70 Wagon, and now my current KE55. Coundn't ask for a better car, the old rollas RULE.

Yeah i can't get enough of the rolla's but i have owned a few other cars check em out in mick's past rides, luckly the rolla's always had my heart. :lolcry: I just love their curves :drgrim:

  • Author
Big fuel lines, and nice tashaft loop :drgrim:

Thanks mate, do it once and do it right i say. Thanks for your feed back. :lolcry:

Edited by radrollaz

Hi rolla boy, thanks for your feed back mate, keep your eyes on fast fours magazine as the sprinter and the yellow ke30 will be in the mag in the next few months. :drgrim:

 

Can't wait :lolcry:

 

 

I love the skyline too....I am considering getting an R31 Silhouette next....getting out of the corollas I think...My mates will have to stop calling me rolla boy haha....

 

Hey that wagon has twin headlights...wasn't it a KE36? What lights were they, do you have any other pics?

  • Author
Can't wait :dance:

 

 

I love the skyline too....I am considering getting an R31 Silhouette next....getting out of the corollas I think...My mates will have to stop calling me rolla boy haha....

 

Hey that wagon has twin headlights...wasn't it a KE36? What lights were they, do you have any other pics?

Yeah the R31's are hot just a little big ! kinda like a hot chick with a big ass, just gotta put up with it and love her all the same :lolcry: One day i'd like a GTS2 with a 2J conversion ! yeah baby. :drgrim:

That wagon had the most bodgy twin headlight conversion ever they only bolted on in two spots, i think they were off a corona. :rolls:

I'm not fussed about GTS'....a simple manual silhouette in neat condition would do me fine....pass it for rego and accidently drop a turbo engine in and I'm set :drgrim:

  • Author

Here are some more pics of the conversion and painting the engine bay. 8/

post-3596-1200310673.jpg

post-3596-1200310908.jpg

post-3596-1200311087.jpg

post-3596-1200311448.jpg

post-3596-1200311561.jpg

post-3596-1200312061.jpg

post-3596-1200312264.jpg

post-3596-1200312762.jpg

post-3596-1200312859.jpg

post-3596-1200313307_thumb.jpg

post-3596-1200313646.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...

Mick,

 

What they all said bro - damn nice work.!!!

 

Love the sleeper look and would love to see the looks on people's faces when you burn them off in the rolla.

 

The fabrication work and finishing are awesome dude - gotta be mad proud.

 

Gives me a whole lot of inspiration for my 4age conversion.

 

Davros

  • Author
Mick,

 

What they all said bro - damn nice work.!!!

 

Love the sleeper look and would love to see the looks on people's faces when you burn them off in the rolla.

 

The fabrication work and finishing are awesome dude - gotta be mad proud.

 

Gives me a whole lot of inspiration for my 4age conversion.

 

Davros

Thanks Davros, i finally built my dream car and it turned out the way i used to dream it would back in school, i really wanted the sleeper look as to not to attract too much attention, which it still does anyway but from people who like corolla's which means alot to me.

I can't take the credit for the metal fabrication side of things as i got West Side in sydney to do that for me per my instructions and then i polished it all up and finished the car off at home, luckly the work shops that i got to work on the car allowed me to help as much as possible which was a requirement from me. Thanks for your feed back :thumbsup:

 

Also i love your car and the look you've gone for , can't wait to see the conversion all done. good luck mate :D

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.