March 6, 201214 yr comment_588960 I think it would look awesome with shorty bumpers front and rear. But yeah, I do dig it. Report
March 7, 201214 yr comment_589024 Hmmm the wheels on the new 86 look like they were bought at a cheap tire store for $59.99 Report
March 7, 201214 yr comment_589025 The wheels are shite, the ride height is... Stratospheric. Both of these things would be the first thing you'd fix :) Report
March 7, 201214 yr comment_589026 Hmmm the wheels on the new 86 look like they were bought at a cheap tire store for $59.99 First thing I thought too Report
March 7, 201214 yr comment_589069 I'm fairly sure they're just raided from the Subaru parts bin Report
March 7, 201214 yr comment_589072 I'm fairly sure they're just raided from the Subaru parts bin Lol. Report
March 7, 201214 yr comment_589203 I physically laughed out loud at this one, got some strange looks in the office. Report
March 8, 201214 yr comment_589208 I physically laughed out loud at this one, got some strange looks in the office. LOL..! nice one mate...! i loved that show Report
March 10, 201214 yr comment_589639 EDIT: http://www.topgear.c...ster-2012-03-08 more pixors EDIT 2: Sorry but that is the sexiest car I have ever laid eyes on. Edited March 10, 201214 yr by B.L.Z.BUB Report
March 10, 201214 yr comment_589673 My girl made yellow belt today in karate So no messing with my bodyguard :D Report
March 10, 201214 yr comment_589675 mate. thats truly awesome...! at the pcyc? best thing you can ever do to your kids is get them into a traditional martial art, imho. develops self esteem, confidence, but most of all, self discipline..! well done..! edit: gotta learn to read the grading certificate... Edited March 10, 201214 yr by nerfbat Report
March 10, 201214 yr comment_589678 Nice work! I went thru the ranks at GKR too, back in the day. Report
March 10, 201214 yr comment_589681 I am naturally a ninja so didnt need training, but well done! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now