Random Photo Thread

Members dont see this ad

Heh Cairns is the same at the moment... Every time we get this much rain the crocs end up in middle of town at high tide...

Yep, Darwin's the same. They only caught 360 crocs around Darwin harbour last year.

My friend made the paper. She woke up and found a croc in her lounge room. Big enough to take off a few fingers or take her little dog.

She lives at Humpty Doo which is about 40kays from water...

Nah, their not a problem.

Edited by clubby2084

so i was sitting in the barber shop this morning waiting to get my hair cut.

spot on the desk in front of me what was i think the latest drive or motor magazines

flicking through, and i found this section, and the photos tell the rest of the story!

post-2532-0-04553400-1332158798_thumb.jpg

post-2532-0-65943700-1332158883_thumb.jpg

post-2532-0-40552500-1332158908_thumb.jpg

Haha i saw that article too whilst wasting time in the shops! First glance and i thought it was a ke70 too and i was thinking oh no they didn't, but i can live with them putting a t18 in that article as i have never properly driven one :) but still, i wouldnt have thought they would be a bad car...

I like reading those sections of past cars which couldve been. Good pick up with the T-18 article Dave, It was marketed as a "macho machine" by Toyota but Wheels testers said otherwise.

This is one of my own copies from Jan 1980, wasnt what you'd call a bad review, but wasnt the best either..

S5004986.jpg

Edited by Ben-89

I like reading those sections of past cars which couldve been. Good pick up with the T-18 article Dave, It was marketed as a "macho machine" by Toyota but Wheels testers said otherwise.

This is one of my own copies from Jan 1980, wasnt what you'd call a bad review, but wasnt the best either..

S5004986.jpg

holy suspension flex batman

hahaha

post-7244-0-65611300-1332410003_thumb.jpg

Edited by SLW42