May 14, 201214 yr comment_603829 Why have I still not watched this movie? Edited May 14, 201214 yr by B.L.Z.BUB Report
May 14, 201214 yr comment_603835 No idea what that is, still better than Twilight Gentlemen Broncos Report
May 16, 201214 yr comment_604346 Who needs a car alarm when you have a BIG dog. It's Funny, that dog is actually pretty docile. Use to visit the bloke for parts semi-regularly. Report
May 16, 201214 yr comment_604376 It's Funny, that dog is actually pretty docile. Use to visit the bloke for parts semi-regularly. I will take your word for that. That's as close as I needed to get. Hehe. Report
May 16, 201214 yr comment_604377 I love black holes for some reason. Blue is X-ray, Orange is microwave, everything else is visible light. Report
May 17, 201214 yr comment_604439 Black holes suck And blow. Those particle jets don't get there by themselves. Cool shirt bro. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now