Random Photo Thread

Members dont see this ad

Not my car (wouldnt surprise me if the missus car is like this) , if I took my rotors off and they looked like that I'd give up cars. How the hell would they get that bad? What condition would the calipers be in?

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB

I wish more people were excited about this.

Humans have been around for a few hundred thousand years now. That's rather a long time.

For the majority of that time, we pretty much did bugger all. Survive, mostly. Killing stuff, eating it, chopping the green stuff down and burning it.

We had a spurt of cleverness in the last few hundred years... (a very brief timeframe, comparitively) Built some ships, explored most of the planet, invented machinery to do the shit jobs.

And now, in the last TWO generations, we've managed to plonk humans on the moon, and a few cars on another planet.

Read that again.... ANOTHER PLANET

And... You can sit there, or pretty much anywhere else on this planet, looking at your PHONE ffs, and view pictures from that other planet as soon as they make the 17 minute journey from 78,341,212km away.

Blows. My. F*cking. Mind.

I read somewhere yesterday if the US military budget was spent on the space program instead, they could send 3000 or so rovers to Mars.

EVERY YEAR

I mean really, if we'd continued dumping money into space exploration at a rate concurrent with inflation since the moon landing, there'd be a goddamn drive through Maccas there already.

ʞ©$ɟ humans, ʞ©$ɟ the military industrial complex, ʞ©$ɟ greed. Seriously.