Best Engine For Ke70

h1_roll4

if i did get a 4age what would be the approx price of getting it all in there?

FFS it all depends on what you can do yourself and obtain yourself..

HOW LONG IS A PIECE OF STRING! If you can answer that someone can tell you the cost of the conversion...

too many people ask this question.. how much to do the 4age conv..

do some friggin research, get some quotes...

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rotory ke70 is what it's all about but for a cheap fix do the 4k u can find people selling thease motors worked allredy pretty cheap and yes weld the diff and exhaust and webber makes a good combo

if the 4k aint enough and u still want it in the toyo family go the 4agze

but for a cheap fix do the 4k u can find people selling thease motors worked allredy pretty cheap and yes weld the diff and exhaust and webber makes a good combo

bahahaha you must be cheap... to let you really know the truth when i did my 4age ke55 engine conversion i couldn't even give my f@$king 4k-c away lol

If you want to know what it costs, there is no answer, because it never ends. If you really want to know, you should do the conversion and keep a spreadsheet of all the prices you pay for parts and labour. Then you can tell us and well all know. If i had to guess, id say i spent over 9000 dollars so far, but if your just talking engine conversion alone id say half that. Seriously though, get out of the comfy chair and grab the phone book. Get your own prices, and don't make assumptions about costs. Honestly, if you have very little expendable income, just go and buy a complete car. You have to have some funds available to complete something as ongoing and unpredictable as a conversion. Personally, if you have some cash to spend, id like to see you do something different, maybe european.

my ke70 recently blew its head and i figered while I'm ripping the engine apart i may aswell make it go better.

I'm looking for ideas of what to do to get more power but not cost stupid amounts off money.

some suggestions so far have been:

4AGE

SR20

CA18

or rebuilding and working the 4k

any advice on which would be better for my money would be sick.

put a v6 in it i did

CA18DET bolt nicely with ur stock cross-member + RB20 rubber mounts still need to custom the CA trans mount

so your saying a ca18 with rb20 mounts will bolt straight into a ke70 or anything that had a 3-4-5k and all you need to do is sort out the gearbox x menber?

if so I'm f@$ken getten me a ca18 straight up tomoro

what about the shifter ?

hydrolic clutch?

Edited by Azza666