July 6, 200719 yr comment_185417 HAHAHAHAHA from the Thursday nite cruise my fully sic rolla Air Bags Report
July 6, 200719 yr comment_185441 I'm still trying to decide which is sexier. Pink undies, or the towbar. Report
July 6, 200719 yr comment_185442 lOl I didn't see that first time round, but can't say I was looking at his but. Edited July 6, 200719 yr by JiP_01 Report
July 6, 200719 yr comment_185472 what? how? hmm.. did u do it on purpose? lol. what happened with the front left hand side of the car? Report
July 6, 200719 yr comment_185473 He parked it at the bottom of a hill. Edited July 6, 200719 yr by JiP_01 Report
July 6, 200719 yr comment_185479 Did you torch it? Just noticed its actually a spirit. Tell us what happened, mate. Edited July 6, 200719 yr by LittleRedSpirit Report
July 6, 200719 yr comment_185574 does the ADD on the side of the car mean you can add (ie 2 + 2) or does it mean you HAVE ADD (attention deficit disorder)...and you got distracted half way doing the suspension..... Lesley :) Edited July 6, 200719 yr by SoulSearcher Report
July 6, 200719 yr comment_185581 I'm guessing it's got something to do with the ADD Drifting Team??? Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now