What Do You Get When You Cross A Nissan With A Morris...

Members dont see this ad

I keep telling my old boy to put his 59' morris minor hi-light 2 door back together and stick a 4AGE in it but i don't think he is interested anymore and besides it's only been sitting stripped in the shed since 1990, I used to love the club runs when we were in the morris car club of ipswich.

I keep telling my old boy to put his 59' morris minor hi-light 2 door back together and stick a 4AGE in it but i don't think he is interested anymore and besides it's only been sitting stripped in the shed since 1990, I used to love the club runs when we were in the morris car club of ipswich.

I would be interested in the 2 door Trev .... it will fit well in the shed with my 1955 split screen Ute and 1950 lo-lite MM

lets talk

cheers

Frosty

To fill people in

Take one KE10, add one grinder (probably a few beers :wink:) and you end up with a KE5. Half a KE10.

Picture a KE10 with no doors, no guards, lights, grill, nothing behind the rear window, etc. Was made to be a motorkhana special but ended up to light and couldn't get traction