Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Have You Ever Had...

Featured Replies

  • Author

I'm feeling a lot better now. Lump on my neck is gone, just a little tired. The docs only given till Saturday off so it looks like I'll have to go back then. I'm not looking forward to it. Its going to be hard to get back into the rhythm of things. I'd love more time off but I don't think the docs will give me any more and my boss is an ass.

good to hear your getting better mate, you didnt have it for as long as some of us have had, a person once told me that there is one and only cure for everything.............sex! it is sooo true! lol!

 

cheers, phatke30!

  • Author

I'm going to the docs tomorrow and hopefully they recomend that I take more time off. I really don't wanna return to work.

 

It stresses the f@$k out of me.

McDonald's manager ?

 

When i talk to him in the flesh he whines about work but doesn't every one ?

  • 5 weeks later...
  • Author

Hey everyone, Just letting you know that I'm okay. That horse flu virus only effects horses and not people hung like them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I got that in an TXT. I thought it was funny.

Hey everyone, Just letting you know that I'm okay. That horse flu virus only effects horses and not people hung like them.

I got that in an TXT. I thought it was funny.

I hope my boss hasn't got that SMS yet coz i was hoping for a loonngg weekend :D

Quit maccas. A friend of mine was a manager at Indro. Best thing she ever did was leave. Don't rush back to work dude especially with glandular coz you'll only come down with it again then you are back where you started.

 

Craig

Hey everyone, Just letting you know that I'm okay. That horse flu virus only effects horses and not people hung like them.

I got that in an TXT. I thought it was funny.

Well, thats ok cause the girlfriend was worried about taking me for long endurance rides and i was starting to get a little frisky, chewing the bit and all.

 

 

 

 

Horses need regular exercise too

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.