July 31, 200719 yr Author comment_189497 I'm feeling a lot better now. Lump on my neck is gone, just a little tired. The docs only given till Saturday off so it looks like I'll have to go back then. I'm not looking forward to it. Its going to be hard to get back into the rhythm of things. I'd love more time off but I don't think the docs will give me any more and my boss is an ass. Report
July 31, 200719 yr comment_189556 good to hear your getting better mate, you didnt have it for as long as some of us have had, a person once told me that there is one and only cure for everything.............sex! it is sooo true! lol! cheers, phatke30! Report
July 31, 200719 yr Author comment_189559 I'm going to the docs tomorrow and hopefully they recomend that I take more time off. I really don't wanna return to work. It stresses the f@$k out of me. Report
July 31, 200719 yr comment_189594 McDonald's manager ? When i talk to him in the flesh he whines about work but doesn't every one ? Report
August 30, 200719 yr Author comment_194721 Hey everyone, Just letting you know that I'm okay. That horse flu virus only effects horses and not people hung like them. I got that in an TXT. I thought it was funny. Report
August 30, 200719 yr comment_194725 Hey everyone, Just letting you know that I'm okay. That horse flu virus only effects horses and not people hung like them.I got that in an TXT. I thought it was funny. I hope my boss hasn't got that SMS yet coz i was hoping for a loonngg weekend :D Report
August 30, 200719 yr comment_194750 Quit maccas. A friend of mine was a manager at Indro. Best thing she ever did was leave. Don't rush back to work dude especially with glandular coz you'll only come down with it again then you are back where you started. Craig Report
August 31, 200719 yr comment_194816 Hey everyone, Just letting you know that I'm okay. That horse flu virus only effects horses and not people hung like them.I got that in an TXT. I thought it was funny. Well, thats ok cause the girlfriend was worried about taking me for long endurance rides and i was starting to get a little frisky, chewing the bit and all. Horses need regular exercise too Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now