Have You Ever Had...

I'm feeling a lot better now. Lump on my neck is gone, just a little tired. The docs only given till Saturday off so it looks like I'll have to go back then. I'm not looking forward to it. Its going to be hard to get back into the rhythm of things. I'd love more time off but I don't think the docs will give me any more and my boss is an ass.

Members dont see this ad
  • 5 weeks later...

Hey everyone, Just letting you know that I'm okay. That horse flu virus only effects horses and not people hung like them.

I got that in an TXT. I thought it was funny.

Hey everyone, Just letting you know that I'm okay. That horse flu virus only effects horses and not people hung like them.

I hope my boss hasn't got that SMS yet coz i was hoping for a loonngg weekend :D

Quit maccas. A friend of mine was a manager at Indro. Best thing she ever did was leave. Don't rush back to work dude especially with glandular coz you'll only come down with it again then you are back where you started.

Craig

Well, thats ok cause the girlfriend was worried about taking me for long endurance rides and i was starting to get a little frisky, chewing the bit and all.

Horses need regular exercise too