Ke70Daves....Ke70

ke70dave

beforepolish.jpg

well there she is folks

check out those awesome lines on the bonnet, they will go away with the buffing!

oh and that grill isnt in properly, just kinda held there by gravity!

thanks for the reply CATSPEW, dude that is a feral nik name :)

suspension....the front was $600 coilovers, $450 LCA's brakes, and with the extra crap needed prolly ended up being about $1200 (shiiite thats alot)

rear $150 for good shocks, and 20$ for falcon springs:P

wheels are SSR reverse mesh on the rear (15x6.5 +22??), and Rays somethingaruther (some mesh thing) on the front (15x6.5 +20??). i have a full set of the SSR but one needs repair, so I'm gonna get the centres painted silver and polish the lip up one day.

thanks for the replys guys!

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers for the replys guys

the shocks i have are

Holden Station Wagin

Brand Kyb

Ext: 490

Comp: Approx 290-300mm

Product Number: 343113

got them for 150$ or so

the falcon springs i have are crappy, way to soft, if you can get some out of a Fairmont or LTD your better off, the model to get is EB-AU i believe, just make sure the springs are about same size as stock springs (bout 5" or so). the newer the car, the better the springs will be.

those quads really set it off! can't wait to see buffed!

whats next?

cheers mate!

yeah do you like my toyota sign on grill there, nice and straight!

next eh....

well ive bought a fair few 4age parts (new clutch master, pedal box, jdm manifold, random other crap)

basically all i need now is a 4age, ecu and loom. and i can get me some power! oh yeah need fuel system to...but yeah

so if anyone has a 4age they want to sell for a reasonable price let me know!

i still got to put my 8kg springs in the front, but that can wait till uni finishes (11 assignments in the next 2 weeks woot!)

sounds like a plan mate!

i really can't wait to see it wen its finished, like whats already been said, it will prove to all the haters that you can build a tuff car on budget!

edit: and yeah LOL at the toyota sign! tis about as straight as a twisty!

Edited by HEKTIC

haha thanks fellas

yep my motto is "do it on the cheap!" it annoys me when people say it can't be done, lies! modifying a car can be done on the cheap!

anyway, its good to be driving it again, forgot how good it handles compared to my brothers car (1984 stocko mazda 323, yuck!)