Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2nd Annual Rollaclub Great Ocean Rd Cruise

Featured Replies

Yeah hoping to be there next year, missed out on both the runs so far!

  • Replies 167
  • Views 74.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here are a couple of the best snaps that my dad took on Saturday.

 

post-2153-1201846251_thumb.jpg

  • 3 weeks later...

It was an awesome Trip, again :'(

 

I have heaps of pics, i must upload. changing my myspace around tonight, will put them there and a link here for all to see.

 

You guys are a great bunch, twas the best holiday ive had in sooo long, and it was only 3 days. :lol:

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

Hello all!

 

Just thought I would give you the heads up that I will be geting some photos up soonish from the run... Getting my computer fixed so I can get cracking on it!

 

As for videos, I am still unable to load it up due to the lap top being out of order as well, If anyone has provision for a firwire cable to be hooked up and load it oto your computer, let me know. I can just take a copy of it with me then and get editing!

 

Lets see what happens!

 

JP

idiot! when you said firewire, you didn't mention you only needed a port...katie's PC has such a port in the front panel. get your arse round so the rest can bathe in the beauty that was GOR!!

Hey peoples. Leeroy is back with his twinky.

 

After the hard time the rolla copped with the over heating on the trip, it is now back with a new motor, apexi computer, new radiator and thermostat. All I need now is some dyno time for the apexi, and suspension. I'm thinking coil-overs but i'll have to wait and see if the budget can handle it. :sob:

 

Hope all the footage has turned out good cause I can't wait to see it.

 

 

 

LB

Bout time you got your new motor sorted, barch :no2:

 

hahah will be glad to see it again soon :sob:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.