2nd Annual Rollaclub Great Ocean Rd Cruise

TheNOBBLER

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds great!

Also official... WE have 8 Sites booked and a deposit paid!

Had to go for powered sites this year as everything else is booked out! This is why we have 8 instead of 10 sites, to even out the cost.

Just a quick note, I worked out the cost for the event per person. To include breakfast, stickers, goodies bag and other odds n sods (includinf the sites for 2 nights) it will be $40 per person. Mind you, thats on the numbers we have now. With 20 or more it will hopefully be cheaper... but I'm not entirely sure. Would be maybe $35 each then?

Will update whn I get to Mildura!

Jarrad

All right... another cruiser!

Will be a long drive not to stay the night? Have a think... and get back to me if you decide to stay! Either way will be good to have you on the run chief.

Alrighty then... I'm going to need some money thrown my way from everyone involved. Same deal as last year, either a direct deposit into my bank account or come see me with some money in hand. I'm not playing funny buggers and planning to run off with the cash either! So don't worry about that!

I will find my bank details and post them up... its a second account I use for this type of thing so theres nothing inthere... so if you rip money out of it your only ripping the club off!

The cost as previously mentioned will be $40 per head to cover everything. If we have money left over it can go towards dinner one night or something, we will havwe to decide on the weekend.

On a side note... the weather is lovely in Mildura! Lotsa sunshine! Time to head to the river and sink some cans...

JP

Payment is only for those who stay for the weekend unless you want a goodies bag... we will have to work asomething out if that is the case.

Sorry for little updates this week... havent had a chance as I am away for two weeks... will be better early next!

JP

Everyone Please Read, Important Announcement!

Ok everyone... heres where we get really serious!

Below are my bank details for payment of the run. The price will be $40 per person for the weekend, not including petrol and food (but it does include a BBQ breakfast on Monday). You will need to bring sleeping gear (including tent/swag etc) as we will be on powered camping sites. Being a powered site, if you have anything you need to bring that needs mains power then it’s not a problem this year.

If you would prefer to place a $20 deposit per person into the account then this is fine, you can pay the rest at one of the various meet points along the way. The main reason for the deposit being needed is to make sure you come and to pay for the deposit on the camping sites, the remaining bill for the sites will be payed upon arrival.

Another thing that needs to be done. This particular caravan park needs details for each site holder. I know its a group booking and they do have my details... but for there computer etc they need seperate details for someone on each site. They would preffer if we do this via phone beforehand to make it easier or we can do this during check in. Basically, I need 6 people to put up there hand to be in charge of a site... let me know what you think and we will get it done.

Ok, heres a shortened version of the main details you need to know.

Cost for two nights camping sites, bbq breaky and goodies bag: $40 per person.

My Bank details...

Account name: J P Saleta

Account No: 116144809

BSB: 633-000

PLease put your Screen name as the heading on the transfer so I know who they are coming from!

If you would preffer not to or cannot transfer money to my account then let me know, even if you don't want to for other reasons please get hold of me and we will sort something out.

Either of (03)53670470 or 0400843198 will get me. Or you can PM me or email me on [email protected].

This system worked well last year for deposits so we may as well do it again, remembering that this is an account that was spwcially set up for this run last time so there is nothing in it except for just under $12 from the last run! So don't bother trying to steal it... your only ripping us all off!

Now that thats out of the road I'm going back to the river to enjoy some more JB's...

JP

Edited by TheNOBBLER

Argh, i still haven't heard from the hospital so i still don't know whats goin on, to make things worse i don't even know how much warning they're giving me on my appointment. I'll see if i can find out later this week what is goin on and get back to you. :dance:

Sounds good Stu.

Still waiting on payments from many people, thankyou to those who have either PM'd me to let me know whats going on or have already payed.

I have just got back from holidays so things will pick up a touch from here... after all, its only 3ish weeks to go!

I have to start putting money away for fuel... I'm not going to eat on the trip, I can't afford to! lol! its all going to FUEL... GLORIOUS FUEL!!! hahaha

Seriously though, I'm going to have a hard time getting this trip done on less than 5 tanks me thinks... GULP... I went to Aireys inlet wednesday and then onto Lorne and back home on Saturday on a full tank, so maybe I will come out a little better than I think? Maybe!

I mean... 5 tanks is only about *caugh* $300... :P