2nd Annual Rollaclub Great Ocean Rd Cruise

TheNOBBLER

Hello everyone...

As the thread title says, its time to get to organising our own Ocean Rd run once more.

Australia day long weekend, January 26th to 28th (Sat to Mon).

So heres the most up to date list I have... PM me or Call me on (03)53670470 of 0400843198 to be put on the list or confirm your coming (or both) and I will update itr as soon as I can!

Victoria:

TheNOBBLER + One(?) Coming

deri2k3 Cruising Saturday?

dfunkt + Katie Coming

Pozman Coming

kickn5k + One(?)Coming

sheqel Coming but hasnt told me yet!!!!

pixelated_goat + One Coming

webers4x48 + One(?) Coming

blacktopspirit (?)

78_7KRolla (Meeting up on sunday?)

KE10GIRL

hy-rolla

butty Coming

butty's mate + One (can't remeber his name!) Coming

Clown (Possibly)

GZE_82 (Cruising?)

South Aus:

Raven + One(?)Coming

nawty4

Queensland: (Yep, you read it right!)

Teddy Coming

So thats 16 Comfirmed so far with 4 still not having got back to me and 3 just cruising. Looking very good indead. I will hopefully be getting hold of the TCCAV soon to let them know whats going on (I missed the meeting) and we will go from there!

OK, here are my bank details... I figured they would get lost inthe thread so I would put them here with the important messages.

My Bank details...

Account name: J P Saleta

Account No: 116144809

BSB: 633-000

If you deposit monet into the account please put your screen name as the title of the transfer.

JP

I havent got alot of details for you to gander at at the moment, what I do have is the ideas that were put forward from our run in January this year. Hopefully these ideas are still valid and that we can throw quite a few more into the mix!

Ok, after our forst run it was decided first and foremost that to accomodate the South Assie members that make the run the venue would have to change. Not that Apollo Bay wasnt a bad spot, we had a ball and would happily head back there again. The problem was the distance travelled by the SA group, they had a killer of a 12 or so hour trip to make whereas the Vic crue had only a few hours on there bums. Therefore, the idea was put forward that we head to Portland for the next run. Its a nice town, plenty to do and its almost smack in the middle of the Vic and SA Ocean Rd trip. Plus, it would make a better trip for us all.

More people! We had a nice small group for the first run, this was intentional as things would have gotten out of hand if we had 30 plus people and we had no idea what we were doing! Members from The TCCAV, Toymods and Twincam have all stated there interest in the run, I have personally been on runs with or at least met most of the interested parties and have no problems with them... But thats me and I'm not everyone. Numbers and who can/cannot make the run will be discussed I'm sure! Will leave it at that for now.

For the moment thats probably enough info to process/discuss... let alone my spelling! I will be properly looking into accomodation in the near future provided the location is still all good.

Mush more to talk about but its late and I just wated to get the ball rolling! SO lets get cracking!

JP.

Edited by TheNOBBLER

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that if you guys don't mind having me in my stock ae92.

Mate, of course not! Its still a 'Rolla isnt it! Some of us (probably including me) wont be in a rolla anyway but are still part of the Rollaclub community. So don't fret!

Teddy, Raven... new we could count on you guys. Still have to post this up in the SA section, havent been back on from last night until now. Will get to that pretty soon, although, it might make sense to keep it all in the one thread and just have a link to this one in SA?

deri, forgot to mention. The last run was held over the Australia Day long weekend in Jan, pretty sure we will take advantage of that weekend again provided we still get the public holiday (the 26th is a Saturday next year so I'm not sure whats happening).

As I mentioned above, I may not have a rolla to run in as I'm pretty sure once I throw another bottom end in it it will be on its way to a new owner... to make way for a '55chev! I'm sure some of you could handle that? After all... we did have a big beamer last year!

Jarrad

nobbler, what you talking about "not in a rolla"??! i've always got a spare one lying around, and it might grow to 3 if things turn out right! the chev would be good, aside from sticking out like an apartment block and chewing thru several barrels of crude oil :o count both katie and me as in for this too.

i'll be there for sure, rolla will be on the road by then too, if its not ill push it!!! not riding shotgun in no beemer this time!!!

need anyhelp or anything jarrod, just sing out, all us franga boys are good for it

I wont be there :o If all goes to plan we will have another bundle of joy in the house

Well, thats good and bad news! I havent had the chance to meet you as yet Colin but am happy to wait! And I'm guessing that a congrats is in order if your expecting another tot?

Tate, I may take you up on the offer of the rolla... would be good to see your mate behind the wheel of mine there (wink wink, nudge nudge). And yes, the Chev I am looking at runs a 235cube Six and they chew more than most 8's! Mind you, it looks cooler (to me) having a couple of carbies and fenton headers on the 6! Retro baby yeah!

Will see how I go at the bank! Fail the Chev or a Rolla I will be in my fuuuly siiiick VS mate... :D

JP.

I want to do a Teddy, But i have no place to stay.

Will chat to a few peeps and see what happens.

Des :o

Plenty of room at my place... although, I will have mooved to Bachus Marsh by then so Teddy wont know where I live anymore! haha! Actually, on that note there may not be much room at my place as I have no idea where I'm going to be living! (house wise that is). dfunkt is also a res of the marsh and Butty will most likely be coming through from Ballarat, so plenty of cars to jump into. May also have another 55 Chev to give mine company on the trip too!

Paul, sounds great. I figured you would be screaming around by then! I know Webers and Kickn will be on the trip, does this also include Benny and Shane etc?

Will let you (and others know) if help is needed for this! I'm pretty sure its going to be a fair bit bigger that the last.

Will be heading to the tccav meet tomorrow night to spread the word on the run... anyone else coming? We will be at the Bell Hotel in south Melb (its in the Melways under hotels I think) at about 6:30 for tea, meeting starts at 8pm. Hope to see some of you there!

Jarrad