TheNOBBLER

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys....

Would LOVE to come on the trip.....

take kerms from a good run aye...might even get the man to bring his red one...

so what acctually goes on huh? would love more info

A link to the last GOR cruise. GOR

I missed the last one because it was my nieces 1st Birthday Party. I will most likely be going to her second, third...etc birthday parties instead of the annual cruise again aswell. Sorry guys and gals, but family comes first.

Hey guys....

Would LOVE to come on the trip.....

take kerms from a good run aye...might even get the man to bring his red one...

so what acctually goes on huh? would love more info

Sweet!! The more the better I say.

The last one was our first one and it turned out really well. My G/F, myself and my best mate caught the ferry from Sorrento to Queenscliff and we met up with the rest of the crew in Queenscliff. From there we drove the Great Ocean Road to Apollo Bay, met up with our South Oz contingent and stayed in a caravan park for the night enjoying each others company and trading stories, then cruising back.

There was a bit more to it than that but I thought I would give you the extra short version.

It was a really AWESOME weekend.

Hope you can make it to this one.

We are changing next years slightly but we'll keep everyone posted.

LB

Roosa, Totaly understand. Family does come first. This may be why MRMOPARMAN may not be coming, its his missus' birthday the same weekend and he didnt get her a cake last time... not good!

Ke10girl, sounds great. We are making the run go over the whole Australia day wekend this time. We only stayed one night last time, mainly because it was our first and wanted to keep it reasonably small to see how it all went. As Webers mentioned, it was a ripper of a weekend! don't worry, this one will be even better!

We have people from QLD, SA and VIC on the run... Maybe Rollaclubs only tri-state event?

I try to keep the accomodation costs prety low, just have your extra food and fuel to pay for. It was $25 per head last time including a goodies bag, breakfast and accomodation. Not bad at all...

That'll do for now!

Jarrad

Whats that you say more KE-1X`s coming please please please!!!!!

I may consider putting off the sc-12 fitment and use some money to make mine look a bit nicer over the chrissy break. Don`t worry Jarrad I'm there 100% even if we have to go to Warnambool, have heaps of long service leave owing.

I may also have a spare seat IF i get the front guards rolled for some reason it only scrubs that side badly.

stu.

hello i am a newish member but a die hard rolla fan i am keen on a rolla cruse anytime anywhere so send some dates and a place i will be there maybe not in a rolla due to one is not street legal due to a dirty great big supercharger and it has been rolled and all and i also have a KE30 wagon but it is bare metal atm and i not sure on the 3K if it will make a big trip or not cheers let us know

• 2 weeks later...

in my defence though, who knew people didnt have birthdays in lorne! if i had of brought a cake with me the missus woulda seen it and the suprise element is lost, and the way i was driving it woulda been squashed anyways :)

but yeah i definately wont be going this year atleast :dance: gotta make up for last year

Yes, hopefully we may have somewhere around double the numbers of last year. We will see how we go!

A quick update as I don't have much to report on as yet.

Firstly Sorry we havent got many more plans etc up on the board at the moment. As with last year I am having a bit of trouble getting accomodation for a group such as ours... seems most places are worried we will be a bunch of drunken hoons (well... some of may be but still :) ) and therefore they will not take us.

Whats probably going to happen is that I will be starting to pannic and a place will finally put up there hand to let us in the gates... I have a few more places to get hold of that sounded promising in there email so I will let you all know anything as soon as I find out.

Thats it for now.

JP

• 2 weeks later...
Firstly Sorry we havent got many more plans etc up on the board at the moment. As with last year I am having a bit of trouble getting accomodation for a group such as ours... seems most places are worried we will be a bunch of drunken hoons (well... some of may be but still :P ) and therefore they will not take us.

JP

I like most others would prefer to go to portland not just to have less of a drive for the SA people, i would also like to see a fair bit more of the best road in AUS. Is apollo bay maybe our only option?

Its only Leighroy and Benny that are the bad element of last years group!!! If you told the people that run the place in apollo bay that they were not coming then would they take us? hahaha

stu.

Mmmm.... Magna... *caugh*

Well, I will tally up the votes (still in election mode) and put a list up of people hwo have shown intrest and also the known group that WILL be there... ownt happen tonight as I'm about to go watch a bunch of ggorgeouse girls play Netball (such a shame) but will sort it when I'm back.

I have had some places give a maybe, they want Numbers and a minimum of 2 nights on that weekend... Just so you all know the public holiday is on the MONDAY so we will leave Saturday and be back Monday.

Stu, they only want you to come this year... they liked your car heaps and have recently broken down and need you to fix it, something about SU carbies... :P

Actually, the park we were at last year were more than happy to have us all back.. maybe another year!

Bring on the run! Even if I am driving a boat... hehe