2nd Annual Rollaclub Great Ocean Rd Cruise

TheNOBBLER

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As mentioned above, I may not have a rolla to run in as I'm pretty sure once I throw another bottom end in it it will be on its way to a new owner... to make way for a '55chev! I'm sure some of you could handle that? After all... we did have a big beamer last year!

And you call my car old. I just thought i might put my 2 cents worth in and say "Mercury`s are for men and chevs are for sheilas"

a 6cyl chev takes about 2hrs to wind up to a 100kmh so you don't have to stress about speeding fines then.

don't forget the to take some panels off as the GOR lanes are not quite wide enough for an oceanliner let alone a 55 chev.

in all seriousness it will be a good run for you mate as long as you have shares in shell.

I'm in for this one by the way, and to the people that didn`t make the last one it is a great weekend and i really can`t recomend this one enough.

hope its as good as last one Jarrod and Mel did a great job organizing the last one so more people would be great.

stu.

Edited by kickn5k

hehehe, you wold have had it good... Cam (MRMOPARMAN) has a lovely 2 speed auto in his '25! Can that man Drive!!!

And welcome to the club harun, havent seen you around the Vic section as yet, glad to se a new face (so to speak).

I have to appologise as well, I have been flat out at work (always the way) so I havent had a chance to get onto anything accomodation wise etc, will get to it as soon as I can.

Will keep you all updated!

Jarrad

Damn bug got me too!!!!

Me and the missus are definitely in. :P I can't wait to be camera whore again :yes:

Jarrod, I'm definitely not gettin stuck behind a chev/tank on that cruise. ;) I love me chev's but they're not very nimble around twisty's.

I'll lead........ :P

LB

Edited by webers4x48

Sounds the goods! At least you will still be driving a Toyota!

Not sure if I will have a Chev in the garage by then... a little more complicated than picking up a Rolla... but you get that! HOPEFULLY it will be the case...

And leeroy, she wont be going to slow, but even if it is it will look sweet doing it! hehe