TheNOBBLER

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

It was an awesome Trip, again :'(

I have heaps of pics, i must upload. changing my myspace around tonight, will put them there and a link here for all to see.

You guys are a great bunch, twas the best holiday ive had in sooo long, and it was only 3 days. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Hello all!

Just thought I would give you the heads up that I will be geting some photos up soonish from the run... Getting my computer fixed so I can get cracking on it!

As for videos, I am still unable to load it up due to the lap top being out of order as well, If anyone has provision for a firwire cable to be hooked up and load it oto your computer, let me know. I can just take a copy of it with me then and get editing!

Lets see what happens!

JP

Hey peoples. Leeroy is back with his twinky.

After the hard time the rolla copped with the over heating on the trip, it is now back with a new motor, apexi computer, new radiator and thermostat. All I need now is some dyno time for the apexi, and suspension. I'm thinking coil-overs but i'll have to wait and see if the budget can handle it. :sob:

Hope all the footage has turned out good cause I can't wait to see it.

LB