Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

K Auto

Featured Replies

i got a toyoglide in my green rolla.. does the job quite nicely. had it up to 90mph with the stock 3k, sits on 70 no worries. its a little slow under 50 but you get that with a 2hp engine :y:

Hey Graig if you're not fussed about it being 2 speed I've got the auto in my rolla u can have. if you want it you can have it so I can start to put that four speed manual that you gave me in.

 

Jarrod

  • Author

Yeah I thought about yours dude. Your pedal box is what interests me. :) You may be able to persuade me to part with my 5spd that is here too. :y:

Edited by NoPsi

I'll just trade you all my auto stuff for your manual setup if you want. Just let me know I've got two weeks off work and can get it out to you if you want it.

 

Jarrod

Somebody here just bought a KR42R 5 speed for $880, so don't expect it to be cheap.

 

And he's now not using it because it won't fit a ke10 tunnel, so bare that in mind too.

 

If you use the KR auto, you will also need the matching 7K flex plate and torgue converter...... :hmm: I won't if you can get a stally for a townace!! :wink:

The auto code is A40D for a 4 speed, The D is for over drive.

 

RT142 automatic Corona have a 4 speed auto.

  • Author

Just got offered a 22r with bottom end knock and auto out of a hilux for next to nothing. So I am going to take that and throw on some injection. Should make a nice easy driver round town.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.