Ae95 4wd Blacktop 20v Corolla Wagon

Corolla_Gurl

Well we got our engine dropped off today so we have started pulling her apart.

going to turbo the engine a bit later in the year and also once we have rebuilt the bottom end. (not in a hurry really)

Sam will be out this weekend to install the Razorback ECU.

heres some pics of when we started and ill update with more as more happens.

GRC_4935.jpg

Crappy smoke blowing 4AFE

GRC_4936.jpg

Woot! Blacktop 20V

GRC_4938.jpg

She needs ALOT of love but in a few months will look like a new one! New paint included

GRC_4939.jpg

Inside

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could stare at a blacktop all day, sexy looking even on the crate. Well done, Ive heard that the 4wd drive-train in these isn't too tuff, so maybe need to boost its strength before boosting the 4a, otherwise, looks sweet as. can't wait to see the result. How heavy is the AE95 4wd? Blacktops love a light car. The turbo will fix that though.

Don't repaint it... its perfect just the way it is... imagine hypothetical old mate's face when his fully hektic commodore gets dusted by a bucket o shit bowls club wagon :y:

It's PRICELESS :)

The 4wd will be fun in the wet/mud/dirt/snow Mmmm (wipes drool from chin)

Cool wagon ;)

I could stare at a blacktop all day, sexy looking even on the crate. Well done, Ive heard that the 4wd drive-train in these isn't too tuff, so maybe need to boost its strength before boosting the 4a, otherwise, looks sweet as. can't wait to see the result. How heavy is the AE95 4wd? Blacktops love a light car. The turbo will fix that though.

The wagons are pretty heavy. I can tell the difference between my other car and my wagon quite easily. Lars apparently had no problem whatsoever with his turbo ae95 in terms of drive train strength. Apparently they share the same setup as celica gt4's

This wagon is gonna be sweet Keep the pics updated!!

Got the 4afe out yesterday and the 20v sitting in... just need to grind the sump a little so it fits to the box properly....but its bloody raining so off to super cheap to get a gazebo to work under for the day.

more pics later today

Edited by Corolla_Gurl

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...