Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

After about two/three months i finely pulled my finger out of my arse and activated my HSBC credit card last week

Went to the wreckers on the weekend

 

 

 

And the damn thing doesn't bloody work.

Works over the phone with checking the account extra

 

But the damn card doesn't bloody work......

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

taking to a few places about a quote on a 12 X 6 metre shed

 

oylimpic industries reynella store is supposed to be open at 12-4, got there at 5minutes past not open, went away for an hour come back still closed.

why advertise you'll be open even on public holidays ???

WGMG is my brother ringing me up at 11 last night and wanting me to go pick him up from a party. Eventually he started bribing me, and got to $50 (it's only 5 minutes down the road, would be less than $10 for a taxi), but I'd had a few drinks earlier, am still on my Ps, and had to get up 7 hours later and go to work......so I just hung up on him.

 

Probably half an hour later (either he got a lift from someone else, or a taxi), he comes home, makes a nice amount of noise doing so, rings me AFTER HE GETS IN THE HOUSE to say that he was home (no shit, Sherlock), waking me up _again_, then proceeds to stay up ALL NIGHT watching stuff on his laptop in the living room without headphones, and making a fair bit of noise doing so. So because of this, both me and my girlfriend get probably no more than half an hour's sleep at any one time.

 

Initially, he was going to get me to drop him off at the station when I left for work, but he left probably an hour before I got up....allowing me to have at least one hour of good uninterrupted sleep. I then get up to find that he's gone through 2 of my beers in the fridge without asking, left a mess and big puddle of water in the bathroom (after taking his _second_ shower of the night), a post-it note on the bathroom mirror saying just Good Morning, a post-it note in the 6-pack in the fridge saying "I'm in your fridge, drinking your booze", and a Notepad message on my laptop saying "Sorry for the inconvenience".

 

 

I can see turning 27 last month hasn't matured him at all.....

I then get up to find that he's gone through 2 of my beers in the fridge without asking, left a mess and big puddle of water in the bathroom (after taking his _second_ shower of the night), a post-it note on the bathroom mirror saying just Good Morning, a post-it note in the 6-pack in the fridge saying "I'm in your fridge, drinking your booze", and a Notepad message on my laptop saying "Sorry for the inconvenience".

 

I'm sorry... but from a 3rd person perspective, thats frikkin hilarious :)

lol i don't have a brother, get on ebay and sell his stuff, its what i would do haha

lol i don't have a brother, get on ebay and sell his stuff, its what i would do haha

 

He doesn't live here, he was just up from Sydney for the night for a mate's party and needed somewhere to crash

 

Although it turned out he didn't end up crashing, and I even went to the trouble of making his bed for him... :)

shoulda just picked him up.

7 hrs sleep is enough, especially considering he is only visiting.

i think he dealt with it quite well haha :cool:

I can see turning 27 last month hasn't matured him at all.....

 

Shit, thought you were going to say he's 16.

 

Maybe this is why some people I know have their fridge padlocked with the alcahol in it.

Well then I hope you've learned your lesson. Never let him stay over. I learned mine. I don't lend my brother cash or help him out, it never comes back.

E-mails like these.

 

This is copied straight from the original, no mods.

 

Hello!:cool: Sorry, you don't know me, but maybeI want to know you;)...I am with not bad body pretty girl..I very want to meet men of my dream:( I don't know how should he look...but maybe its you? I have lots of time for meetings and if you have any ideas how to spend it with me..Just email me back at xxxxxxxxx i will reply back with some really cool photos with me..and myabe you will want to meet next day)))see you. kiss

 

No1, of your going to scam people like this. maybe you might beable to learnt some englesh :y:

 

No2, OPTUS, the email adress un the "TO" section is sorta similar...but different enough that it shouldnt have been directed to the account it was recieved by. how many possibly private emails have been sent to wrong addresses.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.