Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

People who don't use slow lanes in the hills.

 

And

 

My mother. I made a few mistakes a few months ago which got me in court and alot of other trouble. I have started to straighten my life out and am very close to being ahead again. Yet my mother still thinks she needs to treat me like a 12 year old and look through everything I own to interfear with what i do.

 

I know my parents only want what's best but they go over the top you know?

 

Move out? Be independent?

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

People who don't use slow lanes in the hills.

 

And

 

My mother. I made a few mistakes a few months ago which got me in court and alot of other trouble. I have started to straighten my life out and am very close to being ahead again. Yet my mother still thinks she needs to treat me like a 12 year old and look through everything I own to interfear with what i do.

 

I know my parents only want what's best but they go over the top you know?

 

 

Here's what you do, take a deep breath and remember she's only doing it because she loves you and want's to keep you safe. So next time she does it, take a deep breath, and say, "thanks for caring mum, I appreciate it, you know I'm straightening out, and I hope that in time you can trust me enough to ease up a little, cause I learnt from my mistake, and I'm not planning on stuffing up again".

 

sure it's a bit soppy, but I'm sure your mum will appreciate it, think that you're growing up and will learn to trust you again.

 

:P

People who don't use slow lanes in the hills.

 

And

 

My mother. I made a few mistakes a few months ago which got me in court and alot of other trouble. I have started to straighten my life out and am very close to being ahead again. Yet my mother still thinks she needs to treat me like a 12 year old and look through everything I own to interfear with what i do.

 

I know my parents only want what's best but they go over the top you know?

 

Think about it from your parents point of view mate, one day when you are a parent you will understand I think. Until then let your mother give you all the help she can to steer you in the right direction. A few months is not long enough to say you have it all sorted out.

 

But keep up the good work.

WGMG...

 

Oil filters on a Mazda MX5. had to take the drivers side front wheel off, stone trays, alternator and manifold suport to get the freakin oil filter off. argh. Luc knows exactly what I'm talkin bout.

WGMG...

 

Oil filters on a Mazda MX5. had to take the drivers side front wheel off, stone trays, alternator and manifold suport to get the freakin oil filter off. argh. Luc knows exactly what I'm talkin bout.

 

Ugh feel sorry for you Ryan, thank christ i havnt worked on one of those.. even an oil change sounds like too much effort.

WGMG...

 

Oil filters on a Mazda MX5. had to take the drivers side front wheel off, stone trays, alternator and manifold suport to get the freakin oil filter off. argh. Luc knows exactly what I'm talkin bout.

Remote filter, maybe ?

Was looking it doing that with my old seca. The plan was of being able to use a bigger and cheaper filter for a falco-dore.

Might do it for the '55, i don't know yet depends on what motor i wind up using

 

G13B :)

well the filter is mounted under the inlet manifold. behind the alternator and only really acessible from behing the drivers side front wheel or under the car. and to give you more room to work you'd have to take the alternator off. and to get the pivot bolt out of the alternator you have to remove the inlet support.

 

NOTE TO SELF: Stick with Toyota's

Speaking of oil filters... has anyone changed an oil filter on a Daihatsu Copen?

WGMG....saying hi to someone on msn to have them go postal at you and yeah...

WGMG....saying hi to someone on msn to have them go postal at you and yeah...

 

Postal?

 

Having someone do an illegal uturn in front of you, thinking that they are going to stay on the side of the road before you pass, but keep going and pull out RIGHT in front of you... With her kids in the car. Dumb bitch.

Speaking of oil filters... has anyone changed an oil filter on a Daihatsu Copen?

 

Nope....and I'm pretty sure i wouldnt want to :)

WGMG....saying hi to someone on msn to have them go postal at you and yeah...

 

I hope that wasn't me.... :hmm:

 

WGMG: my parents. Ohmygod. Why bother?

no it wasnt, it was the girl he wishes was in aus :hmm:

WGMG: My effing body. Like ohmygod, could it get anymore f@$ked up? Its been broken for like 3 years, I had an operation to fix it like 9 months ago and what's that? Its STILL broken? Shit.

 

And now I have a cold. Its 40 degrees outside and I'm SNIFFLING! WTF!!!!!

 

GAHHHH!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.