Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

WGMG is spoilt bitches. Listening to them talk is just so frustrating. Bitchy about some chick coz when they go to her house they have to help her do chores and calling her filthy coz she makes dinner and does chores.

 

Just coz they have their own cleaners at their house and everyone around them does everything for them. They get everything they want and don't lift a finger.

 

They live in the middle of the city so they're close to everything and sit at home for hours being 'bored' in frees. Why don't you get a job? Why don't you do f@$king homework?

 

Pretty sure I would love to have the opportunities they have to work or do homework. Bloody hell.

 

Then they don't give their dog water because it doesn't toilet train itself for them.

 

 

 

f@$king stupid bitches.

 

 

And then my boyfriend saying I'm just jealous when I complained to him about them.

 

In his eyes i can never have logical opinions about anyhting, it always has to be materialistic or jealous. Effing asshole.

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

pissed off enough to post twice......must be serious :P

 

 

and is this the 3rd time you've complained about your partner being a c0cksm0ker????

 

"survey says: dump his arse!"

pissed off enough to post twice......must be serious :P

 

 

and is this the 3rd time you've complained about your partner being a c0cksm0ker????

 

"survey says: dump his arse!"

 

Then I can date her long enough for her to give me her car. THEN IT'S OFF INTO THE SUNSET!

 

WGMG is that there's no full time jobs.

WGMG is spoilt bitches. Listening to them talk is just so frustrating. Bitchy about some chick coz when they go to her house they have to help her do chores and calling her filthy coz she makes dinner and does chores.

 

Just coz they have their own cleaners at their house and everyone around them does everything for them. They get everything they want and don't lift a finger.

 

They live in the middle of the city so they're close to everything and sit at home for hours being 'bored' in frees. Why don't you get a job? Why don't you do f@$king homework?

 

Pretty sure I would love to have the opportunities they have to work or do homework. Bloody hell.

 

Then they don't give their dog water because it doesn't toilet train itself for them.

 

 

 

f@$king stupid bitches.

 

 

And then my boyfriend saying I'm just jealous when I complained to him about them.

 

In his eyes i can never have logical opinions about anyhting, it always has to be materialistic or jealous. Effing asshole.

 

Unfortunately there is an element of jealousy in your comments about them. Have a good hard think about it and you will realise. Anyway why wouldn't you be jealous, as you say they have it a hell of a lot easier than you.

 

WGMG

 

The crash repairer I am dealing with at the moment. Had the car for two weeks, get it back, admittedly leaving there in a hurry so as not to check the workmanship much. Get the car home, boot does not close properly as the car is still bent, and a close look at the paintwork and the quality is that of what my 5 year old nephew could produce. The paintwork has tiny pimples all through it like they have got some shit in the clear when they sprayed it on. So they now have to paint the whole show all over again.

 

Also, while they had the car they scratched one of the rims. None of my rims had rash on them before they went there.

 

So now they have the car again to fix for the second time and I have a crap 1980's Laser as a loan car.

 

I swear to god I hope someone crashes into their loan car on the last day I have it, or steals it. So sick and tired of their crap. And to top it all off they are supposed to be one of the best crash shops in Adelaide.

 

And they refused to repair or replace my rim as I cannot prove it. :P

sounds like humidity blisters in the paintwork, can be caused by bad prep work or just a shitty painter with a crappy setup (ie. water trap not working)

 

 

As for Lexxi, find someone who appreciates you. Your bloke sounds like a pain in the arse and just not worth the effort.

Unfortunately there is an element of jealousy in your comments about them. Have a good hard think about it and you will realise. Anyway why wouldn't you be jealous, as you say they have it a hell of a lot easier than you.

 

WGMG

 

The crash repairer I am dealing with at the moment. Had the car for two weeks, get it back, admittedly leaving there in a hurry so as not to check the workmanship much. Get the car home, boot does not close properly as the car is still bent, and a close look at the paintwork and the quality is that of what my 5 year old nephew could produce. The paintwork has tiny pimples all through it like they have got some shit in the clear when they sprayed it on. So they now have to paint the whole show all over again.

 

Also, while they had the car they scratched one of the rims. None of my rims had rash on them before they went there.

 

So now they have the car again to fix for the second time and I have a crap 1980's Laser as a loan car.

 

I swear to god I hope someone crashes into their loan car on the last day I have it, or steals it. So sick and tired of their crap. And to top it all off they are supposed to be one of the best crash shops in Adelaide.

 

And they refused to repair or replace my rim as I cannot prove it. :P

 

What crash shop is that?

 

We always take our cars to Gawler Bodyworks Or Mount Pleasant Crash (my old work....i miss it)

What crash shop is that?

 

We always take our cars to Gawler Bodyworks Or Mount Pleasant Crash (my old work....i miss it)

 

I am going to refrain from mentioning the name at this time, waiting on a resolution of my issues. They called earlier to say it has been fixed again so I am heading down there now to check it. I very much doubt it but you never know.

 

According to a person I spoke to Mt Pleasant Crash are apparently freaking awesome. If only I had known that before I put my car into this other place as Mt Pleasant is not that far from me.

sounds like humidity blisters in the paintwork, can be caused by bad prep work or just a shitty painter with a crappy setup (ie. water trap not working)

 

 

As for Lexxi, find someone who appreciates you. Your bloke sounds like a pain in the arse and just not worth the effort.

The backyard 200 dollar respray on my AE71 sounds just like that :P

 

Mt pleasant hey might keep them in mind when the time comes.

Edited by Budowski

I am going to refrain from mentioning the name at this time, waiting on a resolution of my issues. They called earlier to say it has been fixed again so I am heading down there now to check it. I very much doubt it but you never know.

 

According to a person I spoke to Mt Pleasant Crash are apparently freaking awesome. If only I had known that before I put my car into this other place as Mt Pleasant is not that far from me.

 

Yeah man very high quality work. I used to be an apprentice there. I wish I could have the job back. No shortcuts around there. Say Hi to Tom for me if you go there.

Well as an update to my crash repair woes, they have come up with the goods and repaired it all and it looks fantastic now :dance:

 

No resolution to the rim issue but I am going to have a think about that and see what I come up with. At the moment I am just glad to have my car back and looking good again, after all it is barely two years old :jamie:

 

But the best thing ever happened on the way to returning the loan car, there was a god awful bang, followed by the mother of all exhaust leak sounds. Stupid piece of junk blew something out on the exhaust!! Karma at it's best. I casually mentioned the issue to the guy as I drove off into the distance in my car :)

pissed off enough to post twice......must be serious :)

 

Oops.

 

and is this the 3rd time you've complained about your partner being a c0cksm0ker????

 

"survey says: dump his arse!"

 

Oops again.

I've just lost the person I usually whinge to about him.

I need to vent to someone.

 

Then I can date her long enough for her to give me her car. THEN IT'S OFF INTO THE SUNSET!

AHAHAHAHA NO ONE is getting my car!

 

Unfortunately there is an element of jealousy in your comments about them. Have a good hard think about it and you will realise. Anyway why wouldn't you be jealous, as you say they have it a hell of a lot easier than you.

 

I was mainly talking about their unappreciativeness [if that's a word] when I said i wished I had the time they did.

And I wouldn't want a life that easy. What happens when my rich mummy and daddy die and there's no one left to do everything for me?

 

And what is it with you challenging EVERYTHING I say?

 

As for Lexxi, find someone who appreciates you. Your bloke sounds like a pain in the arse and just not worth the effort.

 

He's alright most of the time. I only complain on here when he does something bad. Why would I even mention him when he does something good. lol

But I know, he could be much better.

 

And what is it with you challenging EVERYTHING I say?

 

If you are going to put your opinions on a public forum I guess you have to expect that they may be challenged.

 

I didn't challenge what you were saying, merely suggested you have another look at what you wrote and think about it.

i think you need to think about it luke, maybe your maturity level doesnt allow you to comprehend that there is more to girls than jealousy and bitchy-ness.

not every girl wants to be a stuck up snob who doesnt know how to cook clean or wipe her own arse...

WGMG

 

The crash repairer I am dealing with at the moment. Had the car for two weeks, get it back, admittedly leaving there in a hurry so as not to check the workmanship much. Get the car home, boot does not close properly as the car is still bent, and a close look at the paintwork and the quality is that of what my 5 year old nephew could produce. The paintwork has tiny pimples all through it like they have got some shit in the clear when they sprayed it on. So they now have to paint the whole show all over again.

 

Also, while they had the car they scratched one of the rims. None of my rims had rash on them before they went there.

 

So now they have the car again to fix for the second time and I have a crap 1980's Laser as a loan car.

 

I swear to god I hope someone crashes into their loan car on the last day I have it, or steals it. So sick and tired of their crap. And to top it all off they are supposed to be one of the best crash shops in Adelaide.

 

And they refused to repair or replace my rim as I cannot prove it. :)

 

shoulda come to me :jamie: been at my crash repairs like 2 weeks and I'm already doing things better than the second year! Apprentice Spray Painter, but i am really only doing prep work atm obviously :dance:

 

oh and i got to drive a brand new statesman today, was pretty nice, for a bombadore!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.