March 25, 200917 yr comment_331123 lost 3 points for suposibly running a red light, and a caution for not displaying p plates weird thing is they told me where i suposibly did it then wrote a different intersection on the fine, oh and dad backed my car into a trailer and mangled the roof Report
March 26, 200917 yr comment_331199 i think you need to think about it luke, maybe your maturity level doesnt allow you to comprehend that there is more to girls than jealousy and bitchy-ness.not every girl wants to be a stuck up snob who doesnt know how to cook clean or wipe her own arse... :jamie: Yes that's why every night when I go home to my wife I put on my wife beater and double plugger thongs, get out my slab of VB, sit on the couch, yell profanities at her and tell her to get back in the kitchen. My maturity level does not allow me to realise that we have moved into a more fairer society where every gender is equal. *sigh* For the record I did not say she wanted to be like them. WTF is it with everyone taking things so serious on here, chill the f$#k out people :) Note - the use of italics signifies sarcasm. Much was used here :D WGMG - Learners learning to drive during peak hour traffic when they have no clue :dance: Edited March 26, 200917 yr by LukeAE71 Report
March 26, 200917 yr comment_331201 WGMG: not having any veges and therefore not being able to make a decent meal all week because my mum was too busy with her newly adopted new daughter [my sisters 24 year old new best friend] to go effing food shopping! Like seriously, she doesn't have enough time for me or my sister, then she adopts a new one and now we have no food! and yesterday she called me and was like "I'm gonna be working late tonight, [me thinking she meant 7.30/8] I'll bring home a chicken for tea" She comes home at NINE OCLOCK!!!!! and was surprised I was pissed off at her! That's just plain rude :) Report
March 26, 200917 yr comment_331242 LOL poor Alex what wgmg a fat person riding a pushbike in front of me and me having to sit behind them when the road off from intersection, he were so fat his work pants fell down halfway down his arse when he rode!!!! ARGH!!!! EEWWWW!! FAT PEOPLE ON PUSH BIKES WITH PANTS HALFWAY DOWN THERE ARSE IS A BIG NO NO! cause fat people sweat alot when they do physical activity... yea thats right you get the picture... i had to cover up my mini foxy pups eyes it was that bad i was likee nooo don't look LOL and that is my rant Travis Report
March 26, 200917 yr comment_331249 is there anyone on this website that isnt in high school?? or emo?? Report
March 26, 200917 yr comment_331259 is there anyone on this website that isnt in high school?? or emo?? I am neither. But I am of high school age and enjoy listening to Bullet For My Valentine styled bands. LOL poor Alex what wgmg a fat person riding a pushbike in front of me and me having to sit behind them when the road off from intersection, he were so fat his work pants fell down halfway down his arse when he rode!!!! ARGH!!!! EEWWWW!! FAT PEOPLE ON PUSH BIKES WITH PANTS HALFWAY DOWN THERE ARSE IS A BIG NO NO! cause fat people sweat alot when they do physical activity... yea thats right you get the picture... i had to cover up my mini foxy pups eyes it was that bad i was likee nooo don't look LOL and that is my rant Travis That made little to no sense man. WGMG: Is Emo's. They make even the sunniest day depressing. Report
March 26, 200917 yr comment_331260 short hair... check being paid to sit in an office.....check mental age larger then my shoe size.... wait....dammit. I'm not emo or in high school. I'm sure you will find someone your type soon though :) (all tongue in cheek) I'm over this weather. cold...hot...cold...warm....rain...sun......storm...rain....sun....hot.... Drives me insane. Report
March 26, 200917 yr comment_331262 is there anyone on this website that isnt in high school?? or emo?? *raises hand Report
March 26, 200917 yr comment_331326 is there anyone on this website that isnt in high school?? or emo?? I'm not That made little to no sense man. it does when i read over it, guess you had to be there, just trust me it was disgusting and i hope it never happens again ahahaha :) Travis Report
March 26, 200917 yr comment_331347 WGMG - Learners learning to drive during peak hour traffic when they have no clue :) Then when are they going to have a clue, how to drive in peak hour? :jamie: is there anyone on this website that isnt in high school?? or emo?? I :dance: WGMG; Not having my new B&M shifter on the car yet. And having to work in a factory where everything has a 3 inch layer of dust, grease or both :D Report
March 26, 200917 yr comment_331374 Apparently all of the seniors at my school are going to get breathalysed when we get to school...at 645 in the morning! to cook breakfast for the staff! All because we are celebrating that we finally get to do something this year, as our camp was cancelled and every event until now has followed. Report
March 26, 200917 yr comment_331408 But the best thing ever happened on the way to returning the loan car, there was a god awful bang, followed by the mother of all exhaust leak sounds. Stupid piece of junk blew something out on the exhaust!! Karma at it's best. I casually mentioned the issue to the guy as I drove off into the distance in my car :( It wasn't a holden barina was it ?? The one we had, we dreaded having to open the boot cause of having to almost jump on the lid to close the thing. SLAM - nope didn't work SLAM - nope still didn't work SLAM - what the.... SSSSSLLAM - yep that got the phucker WGMG - Learners learning to drive during peak hour traffic when they have no clue :) Sounds like stupidity on the passenger's behalf. But then again i once knew someone that if they wanted to drive.... and then it was my fault for letting them drive in the situation they wanted to drive in, in the first place is there anyone on this website that isnt in high school?? or emo?? Not i said the tow Report
March 26, 200917 yr comment_331562 is there anyone on this website that isnt in high school?? or emo?? I am well past high school and definitely not emo or... wait for it "straight edge" SLO-030 - about the learners, there is a time and place for learning. When you first start out, drive at times of the day when less cars are on the road. When your skills develop, then yes, drive at all different times to learn what the roads are like. The particular learner that "grinded my gears" looked like they got their L's that morning out of their cereal packet and thought, hey mum I'll drive to school this morning. Had absolutely no idea at all and held up all traffic. When I learnt to drive I did it with my Dad, and spent hours driving late at night when no cars are around to build my skills before I went out in peak hour traffic. :( Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now