March 4, 201016 yr comment_418944 I've been wondering about setting the date back just haven't been bothered to do it yet. Harvey Norman, $200 for the home premium version. Having a look on the microsoft site and their stating $119.99 for either having it shipped or downloaded or download plus an extra $14.95 for a backup disc but is that american or aussie money ? Report
March 4, 201016 yr comment_418971 Just get an OEM version :yes: I'll PM you a link. Harvey Norman is extortion. Report
March 5, 201016 yr comment_419074 or get a mac and run snow leopard the best OS ever xp is still the best windows but if you sign up to mircosoft tec net you get a few copies of it and heaps of other stuff. Report
March 8, 201016 yr comment_419901 Question. Who the smeg steels windcreen wiper blades?!! Driving to the hospital today and it starts to rain. I flick my wipers on and no blades. Not happy. Then after getting my results from my MRI I fine out the next test they want to do is to go in. Thats not so much the problem as is how and where they go in :D Report
March 8, 201016 yr comment_419917 its not that bad mate every one will get it done some time in there life the only thing i hate is the prep you have to do and your asleep when they do it you feel like you have been date raped Report
March 9, 201016 yr comment_419972 Pretty sure that you can request to be put out for it, they were happy to knock me out when I needed my jaw wired up..... Report
March 9, 201016 yr comment_420049 Yeah so what is involved in the whole pre-op thing? Like does it really take 3 hours? Report
March 9, 201016 yr comment_420099 Daewoo's. F&@#$%G Daewoo's. If I didn't need the money I'd freakin burn my missus one to the ground. Absolute piece of shit. Hand brake gone, inner door handle drivers side snapped off, horn gone, front left brake screwed, overheating, rocker cover gasket leaking again, clear coat peeling like sun burn, turn the stereo down it goes louder..... This will be up for sale soon, grab a bargain :D Rant rant rant...... Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now