Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

aircon i didnt even think of that

 

are you an engineer philbey?

My first LCD died :hmm:

 

I think that one was about 5 years old, probably had something like 20,000 hours on it. Still nothing really wrong with it, no dead pixels, backlights still bright, it just goes into an infinite loop powering on and off.

government departments and their our of control bureaucracy thinking it's ok to send our last three years of financials to my husbands ex-wife AND not removing the BSB and Account Numbers and also not removing our Credit Card Numbers so now she has all our financial history (private and business)

 

effing arseholes....

My first LCD died :y:

 

I think that one was about 5 years old, probably had something like 20,000 hours on it. Still nothing really wrong with it, no dead pixels, backlights still bright, it just goes into an infinite loop powering on and off.

My LHD Side LCD plays up from time to time. I want to replace them both eventually with a massive one, or maybe two :hmm:

I have a 27 inch Samsung LCD that I use as a TV (but its actually a monitor). It is beyond ridiculous to use that as a monitor. You'd have to sit about 1-2 meters away from it. I think the only person who would find a monitor that big useful is possibly someone doing graphic design. Even for gaming its too large.

I have a 27 inch Samsung LCD that I use as a TV (but its actually a monitor). It is beyond ridiculous to use that as a monitor. You'd have to sit about 1-2 meters away from it. I think the only person who would find a monitor that big useful is possibly someone doing graphic design. Even for gaming its too large.

I hooked up my 32" LCD TV to a computer in the garage, its so massive. If you sit infront of it you have to turn your head to follow the mouse. We just sit back on the couch and watch youtube with a wireless keyboard and mouse. :hmm:

I'm running dual 24" monitors on my gaming rig, and it's fecking wicked for a driving sim, and even better for RTS games, just need to finish making a seat/steering wheel system for it, I ballsed the last one right up...... :hmm:

Sitting at my pc tapping away to see my dad is pointing his new laser pointer rifle scope at my head. Thanks dad. Point it at the bus stop across the road lOl

Is it too much to ask when you go on a date for the person to be sane? Or am i old fashioned? Thats two this week. :)

i think we need more hospitals for the mentally insane.

Maybe you need to stop picking up in bars? :) (no offence intended)

 

 

Sanity seems to be a option these days in itself.

Edited by Tume

Can we rename this thread.. JiP's What Grinds My Gears Thread? :)

 

I love the post about your dad with the scope, please tell me the rifle was not attached?!! ;)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.