Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

What a mad dude.

 

WGMG: can't get Solid Edge to install properly / can't get into the licence utility, FFFFFFFUUUUUUU

WGMG: Defence Force Recruiting! It's going to be around August before I get out of here and it sucks! STOP LOSING MY PAPERWORK!

For some reason I had to read that 3 times before I understood what you meant.

 

I kept reading it as

 

I do it (like the nike slogan) for defence.

 

not

 

I do Information technology for defence! haha.

 

my whinge is simple.

 

Why do they bother making toilet paper that is the equivelant of 80 grit sand paper?

Another WGMG: WORK! If I'm so important to you and you need me plus 2 others to help the store, Then WTF did you cut all of our hours down to nothing for!

 

Oh, and the stupid stato decided to overheat and stall tonight on the way home. Well, started making a strange noise so I turned it off put it in neutral and rolled down a hill, to have steam come out the bonnet...FARK.

Edited by Tume

If only you were in WA, desperately chasing a decent storeman... current one has been grinding my gears for months!! :)

Mmm...Even my sister has said if it comes to the point where I need another job urgently she will even hire me (shes the manager of a subway). Its only the boss and the supervisor that have told me I'm only on call. Everyone else has already started threatening me with death if I even attempt to leave :) . Give it a bit of time and see what happens.

Mmm...Even my sister has said if it comes to the point where I need another job urgently she will even hire me (shes the manager of a subway). Its only the boss and the supervisor that have told me I'm only on call. Everyone else has already started threatening me with death if I even attempt to leave :) . Give it a bit of time and see what happens.

 

Haha I used to work at Subway. It's wasn't great.

Speaking of Subway, One moved into a group of rented business sheds down my way.

 

Said sheds contained 3 other businesses, all mechanical.

 

Part of subway's agreement of renting was there was to be no mechanical businesses around.

 

SO what does the owner go and do??

 

Kick out the 3 other businesses so that subway will move in. One of the evicted renters/managers was even a personal friend of the owner/ landlord.

 

Not so much GMG but wonders where the sense in that?

How does that work? Lose 3 to gain one? The shopping centre down the road kicked out the hair dresser I use to visit as it already had one other hairdresser there.

that's not the new one down in lonsdale is it?

 

Yes sire,

 

Kicked out Pro Street Automotive and the other 2 i can't remember.

Yes sire,

 

Kicked out Pro Street Automotive and the other 2 i can't remember.

 

Money talks, Money talks...

 

Obviously Subway were putting up some serious cash for the rental :P

 

Either that, or the landlord has totally lost his marbles

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.