Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

Thanks guys, I'll have a look at the bios again tomorrow. Didn't look at it today as had to go to Nebo.

 

WGMG's is the crazy pushbike riders on Mt Nebo. Riding in the middle of the lane is sheer madness, especially if you catch them around a blind corner. :wub:

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

Problem is the average dim with thinks and believes "she'll be right and things like that wont happen to me..."

 

 

 

There is no way possible of being able to expect the unexpectable cause of bloody Murphy and his damn laws. But people still think, it can't/wont happen to me.

Thanks guys, I'll have a look at the bios again tomorrow. Didn't look at it today as had to go to Nebo.

 

WGMG's is the crazy pushbike riders on Mt Nebo. Riding in the middle of the lane is sheer madness, especially if you catch them around a blind corner. :wub:

 

The day after my bike crash on cootha I went up to get pics, Coming down the back of the mountain I was doing 60k's and the guy in front of me wearing a lycra shirt, Shorts & a helmet was pulling away from me, I just pictured him doing the same thing I did.

havin so many jobs to do at work it not funny and the other guy i work with is standing round doin nothing cause he isn't able to do any of them cause he isn't a mechanic!!! but my boss won't fire him cause he his father in law. argh, i over it so bad. just want someone else workin in the workshop that knows what they is doin and can do some of the shit like heads engine and gearboxs and diagnosis stuff aswell, not just do basic services. ARGH!!!!!! i gonna join the army now i think?

WGMG is Michio Kaku, He is an American theoretical physicist and he fvckin sh1ts me as everything he sez just does not make sense at all, I am sure if you have seen him you would agree.

WGMG is Michio Kaku, He is an American theoretical physicist and he fvckin sh1ts me as everything he sez just does not make sense at all, I am sure if you have seen him you would agree.

I've watched a bunch of his shit. f@$king nuts.

I've watched a bunch of his shit. f@$king nuts.

 

Does that mean you like it?

Having the feeling that i'm the only one who does housework around here. I'm about the only one that'll pick up the rubbish and crap off the floor, most days i'm the one who loads/unload the dish machine, why can't this be done in one simple step (finish with whatever and straight into machine) is beyond me, i've given up on the washing machine - only do my stuff but i'm still unloading the machine from stuff thats been done from days ago and pulling cloths off the cloths line thats been there for the week or in some cases a few weeks. If i don't feed the cat it starves it'll i do.

 

 

I'm the bread winner as well as the phuckin houseman most days

Is someone sorting out why we can't PM certain people?

 

They are mainly new members who haven't been aloud to accept or send Personal Messages...

 

It makes selling a car rather hard because personal information can not be kept private.

 

Please fix this.

Well she is on facebook most of the time. Unplug the interwebs :)

Oh i've thought of that on so many levels its not funny. Did it a couple of times and all she does is jump onto the main computer and screws everything up or she'll run over to a friends place and jump on their confuter.

Is someone sorting out why we can't PM certain people?

 

They are mainly new members who haven't been aloud to accept or send Personal Messages...

 

It makes selling a car rather hard because personal information can not be kept private.

 

Please fix this.

 

Its not a problem. all new members have to do is make a single post in a forum (not F/S forums) and Kablamo, PM's come online.

 

Thats how I understand it anyway.

Having the feeling that i'm the only one who does housework around here. I'm about the only one that'll pick up the rubbish and crap off the floor, most days i'm the one who loads/unload the dish machine, why can't this be done in one simple step (finish with whatever and straight into machine) is beyond me, i've given up on the washing machine - only do my stuff but i'm still unloading the machine from stuff thats been done from days ago and pulling cloths off the cloths line thats been there for the week or in some cases a few weeks. If i don't feed the cat it starves it'll i do.

 

 

I'm the bread winner as well as the phuckin houseman most days

 

Easy. Leave the crap on the floor, don't bother with the dishes, throw her damp clothes from the washing machine on the floor to go mouldy, leave her clothes on the line, and let the cat die.

 

As for the facebook addiction, setup a password on your computer/s that she does not know. :)

 

Sounds like it is dummy spit/upgrade time.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.