Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

Sounds like someone needs to be stabbed in the face.

WTF? Too old with a mortgage and a tiny garage.

 

Think he was refering to Patience.

WGMG:

 

People who don't indicate when changing lanes in front of my van.

People who band together and do 60 in the 70 zone in the middle and RH lanes on Kessels rd.

St Josephs school near Vulture st at 3pm. I have never seen so many cranky child beating road raging soccer mums driving large 4x4's in my life.

My van lacking power.

Wgmg: driving all the way across town to pick up a part that they said they had but didn't. Also stoping at the wreckers that wants $270 for a pair of f&cked xt130 struts

wgmg - park my car on the hoist and walk over to the oil storage and grab my shit. as I'm walking back theres a mechanic leaning in to my car. i yell "you orite there c**t?!?!"

 

he jumps out and says "you better watch how you talk to me"

 

 

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?????????????? :blinks:

 

also wgmg - obrians! your shit c**ts! & paying fines!

You can add grammer to that list. :D :jamie:

 

:lolcry:

 

Sorry, couldnt help myself.

Edited by carbonboy

:lolcry:

 

Sorry, couldnt help myself.

 

bahahaa

 

wgmg: the interwebz

Wgmg: becoming a f@$king insomniac and not knowing why :(

Wgmg: becoming a f@$king insomniac and not knowing why :(

 

afraid of the bed bugs? xD

1. Paying someone to tune my Crown because I don't have the time to do it.

 

2. Driving it for a day and then it running like a 3 legged dog towing a caravan.

 

3. Having to spend time I don't have outside in the dark in the freezing cold tuning it myself so I can get to work tomorrow without it running as stated above.

 

There is $100 down the drain since I should have done it myself in the first place :bash:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.