Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

driving a military fork lift with out brakes :S

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

WGMG - Jobseekers that come to my desk and eat all my mentos lollies, refer them for a job and don't turn up, lazy punks

 

Snapkick to the head for them

You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

 

:lolcry:

WGMG: The guys who deliver the Yellow Pages.

 

I told them I didnt want one and they said they 'had' to give me one.

I told them, "I know you get paid per item delivered but its just a waste and will go straight in the bin, I use Google."

Insisted he 'had' to give me one so I put it in my wheelie bin in front of him.

Told me 'they should be recycled properly', so I said 'Then take it back'.

 

*Blank stare.

 

:bash:

 

:lolcry: bloody gold!

Put my coffee down, go to grab it only to find one of the cats is drinking it.

WGMG - Lazy/dodgy trades-people.

 

Was underneath a house (recently renovated) today, here's some things I noticed:

 

- Ducted heating system ducts/BTO's/boots taped together with masking tape.

- Maccas & Subway rubbish everywhere! Great, that means rats...

- Electrical wires not secured up off the ground.

- Exposed, bare wires at several junction boxes.

- Copper gas & water pipes not secured up off the ground.

- Newly soldered joints leaking (water).

- PVC drainage pipes appeared to slapped together any old way & the whole system was secured in 3 places...

- Integrity of some floor joists questionable. I didnt think 50mm (w) x 100mm (h) timber was meant to flex THAT much, disconcerting when your head's underneath it.

 

This place screams 'quick-don't-give-a-$h1t-cashy-job' :hmm:

How about the irony that the NSW team are sponsored by a Victorian beer?

 

haha yeah i got into a massive argument over that last night,

 

all i was asking is why? i mean defend your honor but don't carry on like a pork chop

 

but yeah what is up with that?

oh ive put a pan mixer thru the workshop wall before becuse the didnt have a proper to hitch and it un hitched coming up a hill and the workshop happens to be at the bottom of the hill ..................................... I owe them like 4 cartons of coronas

but yeah what is up with that?

 

My guess is that it is Fosters (who make VB) trying to out-muscle Lion Nathan (who make XXXX), and ironically the main beer that would have any sort of following in NSW is VB.

 

Of course, Lion Nathan also own Tooheys, who have sponsored Origin/NSW in the past, so it is probably a case of trying both to promote alongside the opposition and remove an advertising monopoly.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.