Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

WGMG - Porsche GT3RS 997 Owners, just snicker at me in my little blue box

 

I just give them the what and vent to atmo, let them know who da baws!!

 

As one of only a few porsche owners on the RC I can tell you now, you may laugh at them but I know which on I'd take any day haha. And if they had any knackers they'd have no trouble giving you a run for your money! :lolcry:

 

WGMG's : People using the term "boss" or "JDM' to describe there car.

 

'Boss car' is a great phrase, only if the user can name the movie it's from and the car that it was referred to in said movie!

 

Wgmg is it's been weeks since reading this thread, just went through 20 pages and still haven't found enlightenment....

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

Wgmg is it's been weeks since reading this thread, just went through 20 pages and still haven't found enlightenment....

 

Definitely looking in the wrong place!

As one of only a few porsche owners on the RC I can tell you now, you may laugh at them but I know which on I'd take any day haha. And if they had any knackers they'd have no trouble giving you a run for your money! :lolcry:

 

Wgmg is it's been weeks since reading this thread, just went through 20 pages and still haven't found enlightenment....

 

I don't laugh at them at all, just want to see how mine goes up against them and all of Porsches genius at work, just can't seem to get a stir out of one, even a wastgate flutter and they look at me odd,

 

on paper mine and a 997RS look similar in comparison,

 

Ill report back when i get a response, haha

 

Welcome back Phil

'Boss car' is a great phrase, only if the user can name the movie it's from and the car that it was referred to in said movie!

When i hear the term "Boss car" the first thing that springs to mind is the '69 mustang boss 429 :P

 

Anywhats..

After the agonizing time spent with Oneseniors (Netspace was good but far from prefect with their dumb arse direct debit rubbish), we've propagated back to Telstra.

I set up the T-hub earlier and Amber has just found out she can use facebook on the damn thing:abuse:

Just walked down stairs to go for a drive. And BAM... It sank in i no longer own her. fml.

Just walked down stairs to go for a drive. And BAM... It sank in i no longer own her. fml.

 

That sucks man :(

 

Wanna buy another?

How much are you willing to pay for another :hmm:

Hahaha no, I already stopped whinging. Got it out of my system. I promise <3

Mason if you brought two cartons of rum, i would have dropped my SR into nancy,

 

and your shit would have been smielling like shrek on roids

 

refer sister sledge - greatest dancer

Rust. Anyone know RWC guy willing to turn a blind eye. haha kidding.

you could try paul at (i think its) d&p mechanical in beenliegh, he passed my 2 door ke70 when he probably shouldnt of, but i dunno how he goes with rust, he can be a right pain in the arse.....

haha i was joking, didnt end up purchasing said vechicle. too beyond my capabilities

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.