Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

Here I was thinking people could be like, civil and stuff.

 

 

Need to lower my expectations I guess...

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

Ohhhh yep i learn that every time i have to go to the city...

 

 

Whats going to make it worse is that in a few weeks i'm going to sydney :bash:

to pick up a girlfriend and then its on to melbourne.

Like the auto-spellcheck (nearly, overrated etc) I had no idea we had a swear filter...bring it back! Might help me stop typing naughty things if I forget to self-censor. :blush:

 

If you want really low expectations, try pretty much any pub around my way. Two words describe the use of the English language there: 'crude' & 'colourful', you can feel your IQ dropping as soon as you walk in. :blinks:

Looks like the swear filter is going to make a come back.

 

Seriously guys, tone it down a bit.

 

My guess is, this is aimed at me. My apologies.

Partly. However, as usual, it was Evan that tipped me over the edge. :D

 

F%&KING EVAN YOU LITTLE B&^STARD, STOP F&$KING SWEARING B^$TCH.

Something for Reed to think about.

My missus invited a friend over for a BBQ and her partner, who is the guy who f**ked my ex while we were still together, while I was in the same house.

WTF, why would I want that c**t in my house?

 

post-1432-0-24041200-1325304274_thumb.jpg

so people don't judge me as another "douchebag" p plater

 

But, you are Evan. I mean really, your a P plater that owns a Ksev with a locked diff and dori damage :P

Like the auto-spellcheck (nearly, overrated etc) I had no idea we had a swear filter...bring it back! Might help me stop typing naughty things if I forget to self-censor. :blush:

 

One and the same, I just removed a couple. I guess it was a bit of an experiment.

My missus invited a friend over for a BBQ and her partner, who is the guy who f**ked my ex while we were still together, while I was in the same house.

WTF, why would I want that c**t in my house?

 

Damn, he owns a KE70 with an SR20 and liked my car. He's ok I suppose. :|

Staying sober, so i could drive the Mrs. out to see the yearly 9PM Fireworks at Sutton's Beach Redcliffe

only to find out after 45 minutes of waiting that the fireworks were cancelled..

ffffuuuu.jpg?width=513&height=387

Go home and make your own fireworks :monkey:

WGMG: People who seem to think the problems between 2 people who aren't sure if they should stay together or split up is everyones problem. Especially one guy who always tries to pick fights with me...

 

I'm not sure how long I should wait before telling him I convinced a couple of the people to do it in his car on the drivers seat...?

Sitting in the crib hut from 6am watching movies then at 3pm getting a job, its 40+ outside ffs why couldnt we have got that job in the morning!

Damn, he owns a KE70 with an SR20 and liked my car. He's ok I suppose. :|

If that happened to me i would be punching him straight in the face or hitting him with a fry pan then tie him up and make him watch me root his miss lol

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.