Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

Certainly pays to check out the "new" price before dealing with wreckers. Picked up a brand new reproduction bonnet for my KE35 for cheaper than a mate paid for the wrong model bonnet (ke55 instead of a ke35) from a wrecker.

 

Brand new reproduction guards were only $20 dearer than the wreckers guards which I had to fix the rust in anyway........

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

Your not wrong some are lazy. Your not allowed to walk around in most wreckers in Darwin, so you have to rely on them getting the part for you. This little weasel just didn't want to. The guy before me wanted a part for a BA Falcon and he told the customer, "don't have any of those in stock". There was 5 or 6 BAs along the front fence that you could see from the road. It's not the first time I've delt with this fool. But it will be the last.

 

Yeah they don't like people walking around the yard down here too. So same boat. Same sitch as the BA guy.

Sucks really, would make life a whole lot easier if they just did their job. (Not all wreckers, just the ones were talking about)

Edited by willis

Certainly pays to check out the "new" price before dealing with wreckers. Picked up a brand new reproduction bonnet for my KE35 for cheaper than a mate paid for the wrong model bonnet (ke55 instead of a ke35) from a wrecker.

 

Brand new reproduction guards were only $20 dearer than the wreckers guards which I had to fix the rust in anyway........

 

I'd pay 20 bucks instead of fixing rust any day of the week.

WGMG is Stoners. Not all of them just most that I know. Dipshits that won't admit that what they're doing isn't healthy. Not even for ingesting smoke, just for the state of mind that they're in constantly. Numb, in a smoke filled room with other potheads.

I've smoked heaps of weed but it's not a regular thing anymore. And when I was doing it, I listened to my friends and understood that it was kind of a dumbass, anti social thing to do. The people I'm talking about just won't accept anything else as being a good lifestyle. You just can't talk to these people. When you try, you get called a dickhead and have people want to fight you. I'm not the kind of person to hold back my opinion because of that. And it doesn't bother me that people want to/are going to try and fight me about it. It just proves how stupid they really are.

People are probably going to reply negatively to this. If so. I don't care.

Edited by willis

Just watched that ACA story on the operation by the cops on modified cars !!!! Blood is boiling ! if they label me a hoon cause I have a passion for cars , I'M GOING TO FCUKING HOON!! Everybody go rip skids everywhere ! Down your street ,in parking lots on main roads at early hours of the morning ! EVERYWHERE !!!!

I wouldn't know what to say to a cop if he told me I was hooning. He/she would probably take me as being a smart arse if I said I wasn't.

Drove past a couple of police today and they didn't bat an eyelid. The car's pretty loud too. And the front is wayyy too low. I think because it doesn't look so JDM'ish that maybe they don't pay so much attention to it. Not as eye grabbing or something. Havent been pulled over once since I got it. Hope I didn't jinx myself just now...

http://www.tmr.qld.gov.au/Licensing/Getting-a-licence/Car-licence/Provisional-licence/Displaying-P-plates.aspx

 

 

 

admitedly i thought it was more than 80bucks. still pure revinue. you would hope that most cops would say "you had better take off the p plates, have a good day"

 

But I'm sure a few wouldn't mind an extra ticket in their book.

 

I agree with you twinky in what you said above, that in most cases, doing 60 in a 70 isnt a big deal.

 

you have to admit its kind of annoying though, if I'm allowed to go 70 why can't i go 70? helps to ensure everyone on the same bit of road is going the same speed, helps keep everything in order, especially when merging is involved. How can you merge into flowing traffic when everyone is potentially going different speeds?

 

 

The different states could explain it, I'm in NSW.

 

that said, I havent looked at any laws for a while (since I was on Ps myself). Might go have a look.

Sooooooo corolla's hey, pretty cool..... :cool:

:laff:

Lol candy asses

:fuzz: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry:

Political correctness has gone too far.

 

Its a joke

 

It's a Corolla website, get over yourself. From the bits that I read it was hardly an intellectual discussion.

I have no problem with this crap being deleted but I still would appreciate if people were aware that this is something I dislike.

 

but hey at the end of the day your right, it's a car forum which was my point! and your the boss!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.