Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

when your a scrooge like me and don't buy smart phones they do...

 

wgmg/wmmh: when my phone randomly starts working properly after posting here...

Edited by DZach23

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

when your a scrooge like me and don't buy smart phones they do...

 

wgmg/wmmh: when my phone randomly starts working properly after posting here...

 

Or when the line of work you are in makes a touch phone useless as your hands are always dirty.

 

I got sick of breaking phones, my latest is a $30 Telstra T100, it rings and stuff.

i just watched that ACA story online.

 

i wasnt aware that those exhaust silencer things were illegal.

 

I'snt the brand "varex" very popular?

 

plenty of legit fines there though, which i don't care about.

 

just the presentation of that story was purely moronic.

 

el-o-el at the blue subaru evolution.

Edited by ke70dave

i wasnt aware that those exhaust silencer things were illegal.

 

Is that the one you plug into the cannons?

I could understand the cannon ones, I've personally witnessed them firing out of the exhaust. But a butterfly? Please.

i just watched that ACA story online.

 

i wasnt aware that those exhaust silencer things were illegal.

 

I'snt the brand "varex" very popular?

Maybe someone should tell Holden/HSV that the exhaust on their higher end v8 commodores is illegal then.

 

Was watching the news last night " A study has shown if you fly the Aus flag off your car you are more likely to be a racist " ...... :bash: I FUKNING HATE THE MEDIA!

Phuckin wogs, go home, be it either Melbourne or Sydney.

:poke:

:lol:

 

 

/jk

http://www.news.com.au/national/racism-links-to-aussie-car-flags/comments-e6frfkvr-1226251913064

 

have a read of this.

 

heres the facts from the article:

 

**location: Australia day fireworks, a fairly patriotic event, which would attract a certain type of person.

**total sample size, 513 people

**102 people were flying flags

**42% of them (ie ~43 people) "agreed with the statement that the now-abandoned “White Australia Policy” had “saved Australia from many problems experienced by other countries”"

 

43 people!!!!

 

And that is apparently enough to jump to the conclusion that racism is linked to flying a flag AND made it to the front page of the news.com.au website.

 

what an utter load of absolute rubbish.

 

Who is paying for these surveys and reports?

 

perhaps they need schooling in statistics if they think 43 people out of 102 in a biased environment is enough to make a conclusion.

 

ALSO, it sais 'they agreed with the statement', so they didnt make the statement them selves. The statement was constructed to be biased and people were asked to say yes or no. What rubbish.

Edited by ke70dave

Was watching the news last night " A study has shown if you fly the Aus flag off your car you are more likely to be a racist " ...... :bash: I FUKNING HATE THE MEDIA!

 

Here's a link to the original press release that the media rip their stories off: http://www.news.uwa.edu.au/201201234297/research/study-shows-racist-views-link-car-flags

 

As usual the media brush over the details and run with it. Also not convinced the sample size is large enough and I suspect that the sample location is biasing the results somewhat.

 

 

I'm wondering if choosing to fly flags on your car says more about the persons decision making process. I mean, what do they expect those flags to look like at 100km/h? Or the gumby in the Cruiser yesterday that passed me at 120kmph with the flags a complete blur. Then I pissed myself laughing when one of them flew off.

That's what annoys me, people who don't take them off and then they end up all over the roads. Patriotism at its finest.

 

It does rather cheapen the image of the Australian flag... (Again back to the decision making)

Running out of gas on straya day.

post-11088-0-28416700-1327561966_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mason.

You'd be flaming. I decided to cook indoors this year.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.