Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

Memes are hilarious, you're weird.

 

No you are :P

 

Nah but seriously, don't really find funny ones anymore (mind you I don't go looking for them) My Facebook newsfeed is just memes. Nothing else. It's annoying. You don't need to make a meme to tell facebook how your day was or to rip on somebody. Just rip on them, it's funny as is.

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

 

I was waiting for a shady special.

WGMG - & self-esteem - is getting overtaken by trucks up the toowoomba range

Well there's your problem...

 

I did say I don't go looking for them. :)

 

I'll rephrase then; WGMG is my Facebook newsfeed being spammed with ridiculous memes. It sucks.

 

:)

I did say I don't go looking for them. :)

 

I'll rephrase then; WGMG is my Facebook newsfeed being spammed with ridiculous memes. It sucks.

 

:)

 

;) haha.

Don't even get me started on how you GMG Jono hahaha. Good job though.

My mate complaining about my drift dvd's being chinese..

 

Skids sound the same in every language, What's the problem?

the toowoomba range

Well there's your problem...

WGMG - my missus and new bubs being in hospital 80km away.

They're not that un-common here?

They're not that un-common here?

 

But their expensive and manuals are rare as gold generally.

What's up with the import laws these days??? Heard they're becoming more or less impossible??

Yeah I heard they're trying to make the 25(Not sure or is it 30) year rule the only way to get them.

Edited by It's_AUDM_Yo

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.