What Grinds My Gears.

People who don't use slow lanes in the hills.

And

My mother. I made a few mistakes a few months ago which got me in court and alot of other trouble. I have started to straighten my life out and am very close to being ahead again. Yet my mother still thinks she needs to treat me like a 12 year old and look through everything I own to interfear with what i do.

I know my parents only want what's best but they go over the top you know?

Move out? Be independent?

Members dont see this ad

And

My mother. I made a few mistakes a few months ago which got me in court and alot of other trouble. I have started to straighten my life out and am very close to being ahead again. Yet my mother still thinks she needs to treat me like a 12 year old and look through everything I own to interfear with what i do.

Here's what you do, take a deep breath and remember she's only doing it because she loves you and want's to keep you safe. So next time she does it, take a deep breath, and say, "thanks for caring mum, I appreciate it, you know I'm straightening out, and I hope that in time you can trust me enough to ease up a little, cause I learnt from my mistake, and I'm not planning on stuffing up again".

sure it's a bit soppy, but I'm sure your mum will appreciate it, think that you're growing up and will learn to trust you again.

:P

And

Think about it from your parents point of view mate, one day when you are a parent you will understand I think. Until then let your mother give you all the help she can to steer you in the right direction. A few months is not long enough to say you have it all sorted out.

But keep up the good work.

WGMG...

Oil filters on a Mazda MX5. had to take the drivers side front wheel off, stone trays, alternator and manifold suport to get the freakin oil filter off. argh. Luc knows exactly what I'm talkin bout.

Ugh feel sorry for you Ryan, thank christ i havnt worked on one of those.. even an oil change sounds like too much effort.

WGMG...

Oil filters on a Mazda MX5. had to take the drivers side front wheel off, stone trays, alternator and manifold suport to get the freakin oil filter off. argh. Luc knows exactly what I'm talkin bout.

Remote filter, maybe ?

Was looking it doing that with my old seca. The plan was of being able to use a bigger and cheaper filter for a falco-dore.

Might do it for the '55, i don't know yet depends on what motor i wind up using

G13B :)

well the filter is mounted under the inlet manifold. behind the alternator and only really acessible from behing the drivers side front wheel or under the car. and to give you more room to work you'd have to take the alternator off. and to get the pivot bolt out of the alternator you have to remove the inlet support.

NOTE TO SELF: Stick with Toyota's

WGMG....saying hi to someone on msn to have them go postal at you and yeah...

Postal?

Having someone do an illegal uturn in front of you, thinking that they are going to stay on the side of the road before you pass, but keep going and pull out RIGHT in front of you... With her kids in the car. Dumb bitch.