What Grinds My Gears.

i was on around 2pm and "newest topics" ended with your name halfway down the page?

most were bumping older threads

atleast you can spell unlike these other noob asking "eyz how cn i put a KSEV in ma 4age cuz?"

Members dont see this ad

Lol, Look I am sorry evan for my spam. But as i stated it will die down as i just registered and looked at a shitload of threads.

Also I hate that type of spelling lousy grammer is a pain in the ass.

hahaha so yea sorry for the spam and for grinding peoples gears.. But it will die down i promise.. only have a few threads that i watch anyway

I understand the noobs get shit part.. I was an apprentice for a few years and man did i ever get some hahaha.

Though in this instance I'm more likely to apologise and take the shit tbh. as i would like to actually go out on cruises and such for the rolla club and for people to not go ohh look its that fu$king wanker tim lol :)

I understand the noobs get shit part.. I was an apprentice for a few years and man did i ever get some hahaha.

Though in this instance I'm more likely to apologise and take the shit tbh. as i would like to actually go out on cruises and such for the rolla club and for people to not go ohh look its that fu$king wanker tim lol :)

Don't worry too much Tim.

Evan is used to having a large pineapple jammed up him semi-regularly by the Mod team when he steps out of line.

Personally I'm off to Rocklea markets in the morning to see what I can find for the next insertion. I feel it could be soon.

Edited by Redwarf

Abbott I gave Mike a ring today he's coming back tuesday, So what i've done is sent him an email So he will have it when he gets back to work to get me some prices..

:)

Also cousin Rang his mate About the rolla's in Summertown.. he is gonna ring his mate on the weekend about them when he's home and can have a look at them for you!!

Edited by Timofee

Mercedes f*cking Vito, as per usual

New faults to add to the (extensive) list

Wiring harness recall

Steering wheel is wearing through, floor covering was wearing out, now completely destroyed.

Seat height adjustment mechanism broken. (it fell off)

Glovebox latch broken (3 week wait for a new one)

Brakes are stuffed... Again (Third set of rotors now)

Alternator fried (2 week wait for a new one)

Idler pulley bearing seized(which leads to...)

Serpentine belt fraying, splitting, and flying off... Taking the high-pressure steering pipe with it

And as of yesterday, the a/c stopped working.

Dipshits at Merc can't diagnose the specific problem, so the whole damn system is being replaced.

Compressor, condenser, reciever/drier, evap box, everything.

$4500 just in parts.

Good thing the shitheap is still under warranty.

Less than two years old, hasn't even done 100k yet.